Black People Politics : Seperation of church and state

MMMMM Separation of Church and State....Not until "In God We Trust" is removed from the all mighty dollar. Prior to it being printing on our currency, I would say yes the two were seperate....but even then other things would have to happen also....removing the Bible before taking an oath...weather it be in court, the arm forces, even in the White House. Until these things happen...To me they are joined @ the hip. They have already removed prayer from public schools...who knows maybe things are already in the works.

Lilpea...:1on1:

My Sweetpea!!!! I have missed you!!!!

Agreed. Baby steps....

The state, itself, is a type of church.

Law has its roots in the pagan practices of the high priests.

absolutely correct!!!

Based on this system and in my opinion, technically, there is no such thing as a complete separation from 'religion' because, this sytem 'separated from religion 'church' meaning, they separated from 'the kind of religion they used in order to set up' but because they wanted to keep 'chattel slavery' [the peculiar instituion], they had to form their own 'religion' [set of laws] that could state they had a right to exploit human labor freely and define Black Americans as 2/3rds, therefore in their law, 'we were not really human at all' because of our skin color.

So in essence there is no such thing as a complete separation from 'church and state' because this 'slave system' was common in ancient times under the Romans. It is their form of 'worship', in which they, 'the founding fathers' are 'gods' in which people worship for their being able to maneuver the masses to accept and benefit from using other people as being lesser than others.

Oh no, 'they are NOT my founding fathers'! But I can see why some Black people would love this system and support because part of how this system operates under the separation of church and state is that they have elevated certain black people for some reason and give them benefits, and these kind of people become their support system in keeping their oppressive system continually operating to suppress the masses of Black people. And if a Black person rejects this system, then they will become persecuted, and that is the tough part...

Nevertheless, the separation of church and state, in itself is the 'key' because this system had to separated from 'something' before they set up 'the state religion' [city-state religion]. If they just set up their religion then they would not have succeeded, but they had to use another religion that was affective, then get in and cause deception and then cause those kind of people to go along with them in order to SEPARATE FROM THEIR OWN 'RELIGION' [WAY OF LIFE AND PRACTICES] IN FAVOR OF A PAGAN RELIGION of Idol Worship! And in this way those 'original people' our ancestors began to pull away from their foundation and fight against the ones that did not want to and persecute them and throw them down, and etc. soon they become thrown down too...it's a vicious cycle that the pagans have been benefitting from for a long time.

Should the sayin, I mean written law, be The verses of church and state.?

In a way, it definitely is because the White 'founding fathers' came up with their 'constitution' to go against [verses] the Bible of which revolved around HUMAN SACRIFICE. The founding fathers of this system wanted to keep 'the peculiar institution' but the Bible strikes against this, and therefore, they 'separated church from state'.

Around that time in 1776, America had gotten so much wealth off of their slave system that other nations became interested and also JEALOUS. The Brits became jealous and tried to undercut them by highlighting to other nations that they got wealth due to slave labor and were using the Bible for about 200 years to justify slave labor which it didn't do, and so, the Americas got angry and said they would separated from THE BRITS and control their own riches and would not allow them to collect any taxes and benefit...and this started the separation of church and state.

The Americans separated from THE BRITISH CROWN, their religion, and ran slavery under their OWN WRITTEN LAWS that support slavery. But soon they became friends with the BRITS and now the Brits operated too, under the same trick. It is all about White Supremacy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back