The Front Porch : Sensory observation

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by Metatron, Sep 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Metatron

Metatron Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +24
    I have noticed that many people have become more and more solidified with their thinking, feeling and being with regard to happenings within the world. Most if not all of this is based on senory observation. The problem maybe wih the type of sensory observation that we experience is our day to day lives only accounts for approximately less than 1% of sensible "matter". In addition, we are only conscious of about the same amount of what is happening in our brains. In other words our brains are doing billions of complex computations and we only are aware of about 1% of that.

I often hear people speak about seeing is believing or things of that nature but the part of the brain that deals with the sensory observation is a small portion of our brains that is available to lower order animals and is not inherently coherent. So what is happening hear? Why do we believe that we are above the station that we are at? In other words why do I encounter people who believe they are in a position more than what they are? I am confused. Further I hear people speaking on things that they have only thought about for five minute and suddenly they are experts. There is a mental, emotional and " spiritual" sickness about at a high level that should be addressed. It's much deeper than any political racial scenario. And it's something that is at the heart of the planetary sickness that has the masses suffering. Just some random thoughts...

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,070

Welcome to Destee.com, Metatron, enjoy your stay ...

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    :welcome:

4. Metatron

Metatron Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +24