Black People Politics : Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food

“If accepted [S 510] would preclude the public’s right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes. It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one’s choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God.” ~Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower

It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security. See Seeds – How to criminalize them, for more details.

It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control. The bill postpones defining all the regulations to be imposed; postpones defining crimes to be punished, postpones defining penalties to be applied. It removes fundamental constitutional protections from all citizens in the country, making them subject to a corporate tribunal with unlimited power and penalties, and without judicial review. It is (similar to C-6 in Canada) the end of Rule of Law in the US. ...

Read More : http://current.com/community/926087...o-grow-share-trade-or-sell-homegrown-food.htm

(I don't know where this bill stands now, but that it was even proposed unbeknownst to most, is frightenting.)

:heart:

Destee

2. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    You know after reading this and after visiting my moms earlier today it really has me thinking. I'm not a religious person in the least, but my moms talked about the "false prophet" a.k.a. the new pope is in place doing things out of the norm, then there was Obama coming back from Israel and stating that there will be peace as opposed to all other stating that there will be a fight for peace (new world order ish). She also went into the talks of the microchip as they are dealing with food stamps and welfare reform. Then you have this info.

Just threw that info out there as some things to chew on from an elder as I ventured into this thread.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    So, no more victory gardens?

I think not

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

it was called the FDA FOOD SAFETY MODERNIZATION ACT...

It died on the House floor in December of 2010 (111th Congress). It was brought by John Dingel.. a michigan Democrat that has been serving in congress for 58 years now..

full transcript here:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/C?r111:./temp/~r1110pNLfZ

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Brother Skuder ... thank you for this !!!! ... :toast:

You're Good !!! ... :blush:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee