Black People Politics : Sen. Rand Paul offers Rep. Ilhan Omar a trip back to Somalia to 'appreciate America more'

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Sen. Rand Paul offers Rep. Ilhan Omar a trip back to Somalia to 'appreciate America more'

A beautiful black woman :picture:

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the first Somali-American elected to Congress who is a frequent target of President Donald Trump, speaks as she introduces the Zero Waste Act that creates a federal grant program to help local governments invest in waste reduction initiatives, at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, July 25, 2019. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., the first Somali-American elected to Congress who is a frequent target of President Donald Trump, speaks as she introduces the Zero Waste Act that creates a federal grant program to help

Phillip M. Bailey
USA TODAY

I am also giving all due props to US those several congresswomen who helping to oust that white imperialist currently lurking around this nation's oval office via the next election for the presidency in 20

Battle Brews to Dump Jim Crow-Era Voting Rules in Deep South Mississippi

Margaret Newkirk and Erik Larson
Bloomberg

I'm very pleased to hear that those several US congresswomen are helping to oust that white imperialist who's currently lurking around this particular oval office as it applies to the upcoming election for the US president in 2021!!!!!

I am also giving all due props to US those several congresswomen who helping to oust that white imperialist currently lurking around this nation's oval office via the next election for the presidency in 20

I'm very pleased to hear that those several US congresswomen are helping to oust that white imperialist who's currently lurking around this particular oval office as it applies to the upcoming election for the US president in 2021!!!!!

Likewise, I feel the same way. When will getting him out ever happen?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back