Black Entertainment : Selma --- Oprah's Non-Bioptics Movie about MLK, Jr.

Eye seriously look forward to seeing the movie out of curiosity rather than interest. However, eye agree with the dialogue as presented by the members above...

Eye seriously look forward to seeing the movie out of curiosity rather than interest. However, eye agree with the dialogue as presented by the members above...

Right, its necessary to stay abreast on things, even when they aren't in our best interest, we like being informed. The dialog is good because the Thread topic is good, thanks for posting it.

I also mentioned how off-stride Oprah is in my Thread:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...hael-brown-movement.81429/page-37#post-906828

Right, its necessary to stay abreast on things, even when they aren't in our best interest, we like being informed. The dialog is good because the Thread topic is good, thanks for posting it.

I also mentioned how off-stride Oprah is in my Thread:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...hael-brown-movement.81429/page-37#post-906828

when eye heard those words drip off her face eye thought...is she serious?

Her demeanor was calm and her face was emotionless. Eye immediately thought...she is part of the problem cause this sure isn't the solution.

My mind went into auto pilot as eye recalled Dr. Anderson's words, Clyde.

We are not going about how we should be handled ---correctly. Next, eye thought about Neely Fuller, Jr.

It is not as though the answer is lost in the problem because it isn't.

The mindset that you bring forth makes more common sense than a dream.

Why?

Because you have to fight fire with water. Planning and organization have always been the key ingredients to undo the insidious system of white supremacy ---racism. Because you and eye both know that is the operative behind the current black holocaust against unarmed black men..

when eye heard those words drip off her face eye thought...is she serious?

Her demeanor was calm and her face was emotionless. Eye immediately thought...she is part of the problem cause this sure isn't the solution.

My mind went into auto pilot as eye recalled Dr. Anderson's words
, Clyde.

We are not going about how we should be handled ---correctly. Next, eye thought about Neely Fuller, Jr.

It is not as though the answer is lost in the problem because it isn't.

The mindset that you bring forth makes more common sense than a dream.

Why?

Because you have to fight fire with water. Planning and organization have always been the key ingredients to undo the insidious system of white supremacy ---racism. Because you and eye both know that is the operative behind the current black holocaust against unarmed black men..

:rofl: I hear ya, loud and clear, thanks for the laugh, I needed it. Having said that, you speak truth to power. Its all about forming the plan and working the plan (plan your work and work your plan).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back