Black Spirituality Religion : Self Projection to the inner world. Strange Occurance to me

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Pharaoh Jahil, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Peace,

Lately I've been experiencing states where as I close my eyes and suddenly I'm in another world. It started one night I was reading a book at about 4am and I closed my eyes for a moment. It was as if closing my eyes created a passage to another world. I was astounded. I knew I was still laying on the floor and all I had to do was open my eyes. It was sort of like having a movie projected on the back of my eyelids and the penal gland was the projector.

Now a days I can control it.... I lay down, close my eyes, then one my body is comfortable enough I go through sort of a warp... not exactly as a warp but a short transition then I appear somewhere else fully aware that I'm not in the physiacl reality as we know it... but a reality that seems as real as our 3 dimensional reality... almost like virtual.

In this world I can fly if I want. Please don't call this astral projection. I'm tired of the european trying to define things for us which ultimatly takes us off course.

I honestly believe that the ancients held the knowledge of this and we are just blind to a plathora of powers and feets made blind to. Stolen legacey talks about the self/soul which the physical body is just one dimension of.

Does anyone know anything about this, but not a commercial explanation, but an answer or clue that leads to truth. I was listing to a masterthe other day... and he was saying that our lives is just a parenthesis birth to death of the real self who is immortal.... an infinite of time then here come a dimension or a parenthesis of time which the self experiences the physical world as one may experience a dream. After death the self contimues on an infinite journey towards self knowledge and growth forever.

That in this life one can actualy be free of hell, that one is restricted by ignorance. At any rate can anyone share some substantial information.
    Do we have any Masters in here?

Is the outer world actualy apart of us as the inner world?

Is this experience that I'm experiencing the store house of
    information that the ancients talked about?

What is happening when I experience this?

Peace...

2. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    My questions still stand..... I'm really trying to find out the meaning of this strange experience...

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I had an experience like this, except it was with my body. I am trying to understand it as well..here was mine..this was after I prayed to G-d to forgive me for abusing my womb and my body.

I was sleep..but in a very light light sleep
    i got this weird feeling, and the rotation in the womb area got stronger..
    it tickled however.Everything was like being washed..i saw a soapy substance over them and it was a pair of hands washing all of my organs.
    GOD telling me..i forgive you for taking your womb for granted and HE said..Im making you pure again for your husband.GOD was putting all of reproductive organs back in place, opening them up..pushing my uterus back to where it was supposed to be like it had shifted..and HE kept whispering to me that my body was pure again..my tubes opened up..and were flexing and an egg on each side came through each tube
    then i saw them being fertilized and being moved to my womb...
    saw the two fetuses developing and all...i felt my stomach swelling up and GOD telling me..i forgive you for taking your womb for granted again..and I kept getting washed over and over again.

4. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

I will ponder what you have shared brother and see what comes about and post it.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Welcome to the world of meditation, my peoples!! :jump: