Black People : Self hatred / Self Love ; Which one builds, which one destroys??

Thank you and this post was in regards to the hatred of other Black folks because of their religion or faith, that has been posted over and over and over here at Destee

lol, Ya know you ought to put that in the begining my brother. lol @ myself ( J/k) I always seem to go off track. ( kidding )

Ya know , let me share this with you. Faith is Faith, Its what you can't prove or see with your eyes. Its a feeling, it's personal to us as individuals.

I am forever a student of history. To be that I have to be somewhat knowledgeable about many early religions.

In real life I have brothers and sisters whom I deeply love that are Islamic, Christians, Catholics, etc. I have gained learning so much about others peoples faith and they assisted. I don't look to agree with any one totally. But to gain from each one. NOI, gave the black man ( woman) validation back in the day. That's what we needed back then to truly see ourselves and know ourselves. Do I believe in it entirely ?? Nope. But I have gained from their ideologies and faith. Christians depending on what sect gave as well. Hindus, I practice many things that came from their belief system. They have more rooted spiritual knowledge.

I have had dinner parties where all have attended. I know who don't eat what. I accommodated each one. I greet each one in the manner that shows respect. As a host, It's my job to make them feel comfortable and at home. And we all can sit around the table , laugh , enjoy each other and converse. And even give thanks for the food in a manner that's suitable to all. If we can do that , Why not others ???

We are looking for " Definites" where there is none.

Faith is just that, Faith. I think we do better learning from each other and their belief systems. But even if not, we must learn to deeply respect them.

I have made corrections and been corrected but never attack what is personal to the individual. Nobody knows the soul of another to condom them for the sake of faith. Nor Have I ever heard anybody convert because of such an attack. It simply doesn't work and never worked.

Perhaps in time we will grow beyond those tactics.

Thanks for the explanation , sincerely,

Peace

If you've notice i've never claimed myself to be anything a but a human. No label i don't follow anything "dogma". I have purpose, my purpose is to do the right thing. Not everyone can do that.

Listen to what i'm saying, we all breathe air right? I know it's a stupid question, but my point is we label then divide, christian, muslim, and whatever else is out there. Some of the teachings of these religion have done wonders for people who had good hearts and where trying to find them.

But as long as we look continue to label ourselves "i'm this and i'm that", the divisions you see will continue to exist (divisions clearly created in the mind). At the end of the day do you hurt or help people. Actions speak louder than words. We can talk all day but can we love all day?

do you wear pink? or lime green?

most brothers don't

do you drive an SUV? or have a car or prefere not to

Who is it that puts the focus on differences?

some are naturally occuring some are not.

What is the percentage of humanty that denies any label what soever?

are they above the others who say they are born Black and proud of it or born Chinese and proud of it?

Who is making the judgement because the issue is judgement not Self Determination which was yesredays principle in the Nguzo Saba for Kwanzaa

Do the Black Christians appreciate being castigated on every other post?

who cares if it is the truth presented right,

but who is it that is looking at and making the distinction of the division and needs to be judgemental?

Does judgementalism without knowing the full facts of an individual cause hatred or healing?

e are judged by the color of our skin, or the part of town we live in and we call that prejudice, so what is the difference by judgeing someone because of thier religion.

We are communicating over digital bites and dashes, but if I saw you and said that is a nice shirt you have on , but take you to the side and explain to you that the shirt you are wearing is symbolic of morons, when the shirt is a solid shirt with no symbols on it, but a color that my ideals find offensive, how does that help you progress?

Therefore if Christianity has been propagated by hypocrats for 1800 years, how can one judge it fairly?

Has anyone tacken issue with any of the statements or gospels of this particular Black man?

And if as some say it has Kemeitic origins why knock it?

We really need to take a good look at what we focus on and what we do not focus on , and clearly there does not seem to be an equal focus on nation building as there is in pointing out differences.

When a person makes a statement, well you know that religion is a bull crap religion , and you know it has raped and pillaged the earth, and there is no proof of it's origin, and what not, that is fine and if there are other issues discussed , then hey no biggie, but when month after month folks zoom in to persue that one issue at the expense of all else, thaat builds, or provides an alternative spirituality or a way out then what can such a constant barrage be called but hate?

The point is who is making the divisive concept and for what purpose?

lol, Ya know you ought to put that in the begining my brother. lol @ myself ( J/k) I always seem to go off track. ( kidding )

Ya know , let me share this with you. Faith is Faith, Its what you can't prove or see with your eyes. Its a feeling, it's personal to us as individuals.

I am forever a student of history. To be that I have to be somewhat knowledgeable about many early religions.

In real life I have brothers and sisters whom I deeply love that are Islamic, Christians, Catholics, etc. I have gained learning so much about others peoples faith and they assisted. I don't look to agree with any one totally. But to gain from each one. NOI, gave the black man ( woman) validation back in the day. That's what we needed back then to truly see ourselves and know ourselves. Do I believe in it entirely ?? Nope. But I have gained from their ideologies and faith. Christians depending on what sect gave as well. Hindus, I practice many things that came from their belief system. They have more rooted spiritual knowledge.

I have had dinner parties where all have attended. I know who don't eat what. I accommodated each one. I greet each one in the manner that shows respect. As a host, It's my job to make them feel comfortable and at home. And we all can sit around the table , laugh , enjoy each other and converse. And even give thanks for the food in a manner that's suitable to all. If we can do that , Why not others ???

We are looking for " Definites" where there is none.

Faith is just that, Faith. I think we do better learning from each other and their belief systems. But even if not, we must learn to deeply respect them.

I have made corrections and been corrected but never attack what is personal to the individual. Nobody knows the soul of another to condom them for the sake of faith. Nor Have I ever heard anybody convert because of such an attack. It simply doesn't work and never worked.

Perhaps in time we will grow beyond those tactics.

Thanks for the explanation , sincerely,

Peace

Like I stated before, I could not care less as a Christian what folks say about Jesus or Christianity, and as I stated without pandering that the folks who I like to hang out with are aetheists, and free thinkers and humanists, folks who feel no need for any deity whatsoever, because i have found too many Black Christians talking about materialism and they are individuals with no concern for the greater good of the race, so believe me, I understand were the anger is coming from in "some" posts,
in fact the young brothers on the job who are aetheist or humanist, I encourage them in their path and tell them to download Zeigeist, and Acharya S, Jordan Maxwell and the hard hitting documentaries of lectures by my Brooklyn brother Phil Valentine, and in fact when I saw Zeigeist I felt a need to take a college course in astronomy.

You see the issue is not religion the issue is why divide ourselves over anything at this jucture in our present history in this wilderness?

When we have unified and fulfilled at least half of the Nguzo Saba, and at least most of the Alaashe ,

we can then sit and play the dozens with each others faith and religion, all day and night

cause we will then have the time and luxury to do so but , why now with the Black community sliipping into poverty, and those already in poverty slipping into destitution , and an economic Katrina on the horizon?

Why so many strong Black minds caught up in such menial pursuits while there is a global Black community to strategize methodologies of saving?

and that diversion serves no one but those who desire to keep us back

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back