Black People : Self hatred / Self Love ; Which one builds, which one destroys??

Like I stated before, I could not care less as a Christian what folks say about Jesus or Christianity, and as I stated without pandering that the folks who I like to hang out with are aetheists, and free thinkers and humanists, folks who feel no need for any deity whatsoever, because i have found too many Black Christians talking about materialism and they are individuals with no concern for the greater good of the race, so believe me, I understand were the anger is coming from in "some" posts,
in fact the young brothers on the job who are aetheist or humanist, I encourage them in their path and tell them to download Zeigeist, and Acharya S, Jordan Maxwell and the hard hitting documentaries of lectures by my Brooklyn brother Phil Valentine, and in fact when I saw Zeigeist I felt a need to take a college course in astronomy.

You see the issue is not religion the issue is why divide ourselves over anything at this jucture in our present history in this wilderness?

When we have unified and fulfilled at least half of the Nguzo Saba, and at least most of the Alaashe ,

we can then sit and play the dozens with each others faith and religion, all day and night

cause we will then have the time and luxury to do so but , why now with the Black community sliipping into poverty, and those already in poverty slipping into destitution , and an economic Katrina on the horizon?

Why so many strong Black minds caught up in such menial pursuits while there is a global Black community to strategize methodologies of saving?

and that diversion serves no one but those who desire to keep us back

One word "Slavery" mind. Religion is an effective diversion.

It is what it is, We are not ready yet as a people to put faith to the side and move forward for the main goal.

They have to FEEL like they are serving their **GOD by sticking up for that same **GOD when somebody points out any flaws in their religion. However none is perfect !!

Emotions is tied to religion, Bro. Very few can separate that. And even with me, it took years of practice. :10500:

I try to combat the information if I know its false but that not for or against any particular faith. As thats how we learn better .............

I think anyway.

** God by any name
Peace

One word "Slavery" mind. Religion is an effective diversion.

It is what it is, We are not ready yet as a people to put faith to the side and move forward for the main goal.

They have to FEEL like they are serving their **GOD by sticking up for that same **GOD when somebody points out any flaws in their religion. However none is perfect !!

Emotions is tied to religion, Bro. Very few can separate that. And even with me, it took years of practice. :10500:

I try to combat the information if I know its false but that not for or against any particular faith. As thats how we learn better .............

I think anyway.

** God by any name
Peace

I feel you but we have some bitter truths to look at and I will be blunt and defy and challenge any scholars here to prove me wrong.

WE HAV BEEN PLAYA HATIN, EACH OTHER ON THE REGULAR BEFORE THE WHITE MAN WAS ON THE PLANET!

Even to this day when you speak to brothers or sisters from the Motherland they will be shy about it but they will admit they have had a culture of my tribe is better then yours or you cannot marry that young man from that tribe.

As i tried to explain clearly

the point is not RELIGION,
because next year it will be some other ish of division

or some other difference
as we here with all this technology go up and down the Willie Lynch list, and then back again rather then focusing on nation building and collective prosperity.

it is not "the" particular "thing",

but what "thing's" we allow to divide us,
over and over year after year decade after decade

I feel you but we have some bitter truths to look at and I will be blunt and defy and challenge any scholars here to prove me wrong.

WE HAV BEEN PLAYA HATIN, EACH OTHER ON THE REGULAR BEFORE THE WHITE MAN WAS ON THE PLANET!

Even to this day when you speak to brothers or sisters from the Motherland they will be shy about it but they will admit they have had a culture of my tribe is better then yours or you cannot marry that young man from that tribe.

As i tried to explain clearly

the point is not RELIGION,
because next year it will be some other ish of division

or some other difference
as we here with all this technology go up and down the Willie Lynch list, and then back again rather then focusing on nation building and collective prosperity.

it is not "the" particular "thing",

but what "thing's" we allow to divide us,
over and over year after year decade after decade
AND IT MUST STOP IF WE INTEND TO PROGRESS

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back