Black People : Self Haters make the Best Haters

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The Wikileaks exposure has blown open to the general public some facts that many have heard of or alluded to regarding,
    a global oligarchy, focused on war and the subgugation of truly melinated peoples around the world.

Games, communications devices and 3d movies, back engineered from military technologies become common place,

not to enhance society or human life

but to brainwash children into becomeing efficeint killing machines for the state by

constantly practicing military digital control, methodoligies for shooting and bombing,

and doing so as a form of

entertainment.

Enforcing the love of hate,
    which could be utilized at a latter time if and when a draft is intitiated.

As Africans in America we have some folks who actually believe in white supremacy deep down in the inner most fiber of their being but will tell you yeah they are against this opression and that opression but

never talk about building anything,

or creating anything,

or restoring anything,

You know the kind of folks on the block at the job, trying to encourage you to hate this or hate that,
    always involved in drama, and discord.

I knew an old dude on my job, that told me,
    "Man I used to think and talk like you, all that for the people crap and what not,
    but listen,
    an N and nothing but an N and will ever be nothing but an N

Littel did i know that the man was a doogie head

I mean there had to be some kinda excuse for that level of self apathy, but

you know

the bugged thing is there are some Black folks that are so filled with hate,

that inspite of the history of African people,
    Ancient,
    Middle period,
    colonization,
    slavery,
    reconstruction,
    the Black Power movement,
    the African and pan African liberation struggle

they actualy believe what that old doogie head said to be true:10500:

so when glorious feuhrer prescribes the next war, they will have a few good men and women, to further the fascist goal:em0200:

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Soooooo are you gonna post a picture or not?:em2300:

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Sure I will

just as soon as you as a nurse

leave the land of
    those that raped and killed millions
    of Nigerians, Kenyans, African Americans, Ghanians, Sudanese, Jamaicans, Trinidadians

and has penty of white nurses

and move to a nation that has a shortage of nurses

Nigeria

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    See the poignancy of haters is that all they have is hate

they hate Obama

they hate their own people

they hate thier own continent, or the nation of their ancestors

and most of all they hate their history becuse;
    (Carter G Woodson, the Miseducation of the Negro)

IF THEY WERE REALY AFRICAN,

AND READ THEIR HISTORY,

THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE HATERS BUT

FILLED WITH LOVE AND THE DESIRE TO BUILD AND CREATE

5. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Buy me a ticket....i guess that's a No?

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Waht could be more self hateful then hypocracy, like preaching democrcy to the world while seeking to deny it

I wanted to get your comment on Clinton, Netanyahu’s comment, and the fact that Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, the King, who’s now getting back surgery in the New York, called for the U.S. to attack Iran. Noam Chomsky?

NOAM CHOMSKY:

That essentially reinforces what I said before, that the main significance of the cables that have been released so far is what they tell us about Western leadership. So, Hillary Clinton and Binyamin Netanyahu surely know of the careful polls of Arab public opinion. The Brookings Institute just a few months ago released extensive polls of what Arabs think about Iran. And the results are rather striking.

They show that Arab opinion does - holds that the major threat in the region is Israel, that’s 80 percent; the second major threat is the United States, that’s 77 percent. Iran is listed as a threat by 10 percent. With regard to nuclear weapons, rather remarkably, a majority, in fact, 57 percent, say that the region will be - it would have a positive effect in the region if Iran had nuclear weapons.

Now, these are not small numbers. Eighty percent, 77 percent say that the U.S. and Israel are the major threat. Ten percent say that Iran is the major threat.

Now, this may not be reported in the newspapers here - it is in England - but it’s certainly familiar to the Israeli and the U.S. governments and to the ambassadors. But there isn’t a word about it anywhere. What that reveals is the profound hatred for democracy on the part of our political leadership and, of course, the Israeli political leadership. These things aren’t even to be mentioned. And this seeps its way all through the diplomatic service. So the cables don’t have any indication of that.

When they talk about Arabs, they mean the Arab dictators, not the population, which is overwhelmingly opposed to the conclusions that the analysts here, Clinton and the media, have drawn. There’s also a minor problem. That’s the major problem. The minor problem is that we don’t know from the cables what the Arab leaders think and say.

We know what was selected from the range of what they say. So there’s a filtering process. We don’t know how much it distorts the information. But there’s no question that what is a radical distortion is - or not even a distortion, a reflection of the concern that the dictators are what matter. The population doesn’t matter, even if it’s overwhelmingly opposed to U.S. policy. This shows up elsewhere.

www.democracynow.org

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    What is a self hater or who defined it as hate , I guess i don't like to use the word too loosely.