Black People : Self Hate

in the sixties we were all living in communes and working collectively.
our power came from community involvement. black was beautiful.

the conservatives did the same thing then as they are doing now.
they used their corporate control to kill the economy and make everyone miserable.
no money, no jobs. they made everybody miserable and then blamed it on the democrats.
that and some corrupt dealing with the terrorists got reagan elected.

after reagan was elected they told the black people to stop blaming the man and practice "black capitalism".
they convinced blacks that it was all our own fault.

black people turned from collective action to "i got mine now you get yours".
we adopted the values of the white man and it killed us. still killing us to this day.

when blacks acted collectively we had power. we had self love.
along with capitalism came self hate. that next brother was competing with you and you hated him for it.

the law of the jungle. the white man's values. poison.

we will be in trouble until we can go back to our own values.

black is beautiful.

“The law of the jungle“. the white man's values (version). poison.

The law of the jungle, in the white man’s way/perspective is every man for themselves.

The reality is, that this law has been reversed. The reality is “In the Jungle” we have to work together, or we all shall perish.

This is an African philosophical precept. Learned empirically, though out our history of struggle with the natural environment. We have been brainwashed by western ideology into believing that we are all in it for ourselves. To the extent that this has become our current reality.

This is perhaps the first nut (false construct) we need to crack. And that we need to help empower others to see what we are up against, help create mutual supporting groups with in our communities. Woops! I’m preaching again.

I agree Mike,and this goes back centuries. I remember when I was a child I though whites did everything and made everything because that is basically what was shown to us on a daily bases. I may not know or see it but it use to be an event when a black appeared on TV. I remember people making sure they go home on time to see the Temps,or other few black artist. Sanford and Son was a ritual to see in many black house holds.

Peace!

Indeed
The willie Lynch letter which is a major cause of the riff in black relationships today was created to be-rate the black man in front of the black woman to get the black woman to be more productive during slave times

in the sixties we were all living in communes and working collectively.
our power came from community involvement. black was beautiful.

the conservatives did the same thing then as they are doing now.
they used their corporate control to kill the economy and make everyone miserable.
no money, no jobs. they made everybody miserable and then blamed it on the democrats.
that and some corrupt dealing with the terrorists got reagan elected.

after reagan was elected they told the black people to stop blaming the man and practice "black capitalism".
they convinced blacks that it was all our own fault.

black people turned from collective action to "i got mine now you get yours".
we adopted the values of the white man and it killed us. still killing us to this day.

when blacks acted collectively we had power. we had self love.
along with capitalism came self hate. that next brother was competing with you and you hated him for it.

the law of the jungle. the white man's values. poison.

we will be in trouble until we can go back to our own values.

black is beautiful.

I agree and thank you Bruh. Also I remember back when there were programs that helped blacks with education and finding jobs,but when he got in office he cut all the funding for those programs that was put in place to help the black communities.

Peace!

I agree and thank you Bruh. Also I remember back when there were programs that helped blacks with education and finding jobs,but when he got in office he cut all the funding for those programs that was put in place to help the black communities.

Peace!
And look at what is happening now to what few programs are left!
All the more imperative for Black Nationalism

We have the diagnosis of the illness now we need to work on the cure, before the illness exacerbates and makes us weak

Indeed
The willie Lynch letter which is a major cause of the riff in black relationships today was created to be-rate the black man in front of the black woman to get the black woman to be more productive during slave times

Many people in our race hate the color of their skin and they want to be any other color but black. That's because many are teased about either how dark,or how light they are,and it has been this way every since the white master put the light skinned black above the dark skinned black. The thing that reinforces this hatred is when a person's own family and other blacks, particularly the ones that are a lighter shade, make fun of their dark tone which make them feel inferior. I have seen this many times from people I know personally. My middle brutha is the darkest and as kids,we use to call him black Sambo. But that was part of the conditioning.

As the video asked,"who taught us to hate ourselves"?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back