Black People : SELF-HATE-How do we stop it?

omowalejabali said:
Well sister, I for one shall make a change by going back and ignoring some of the comments directed to me and will for now on allow folks to take their shots, withstand them and keep moving forward. But just to let you know. I am not "ticked" by response or lack of response or support for MY sites. I do not have membership sites and my sites are set up as web portals. I have music sites that are growing daily and on a daily basis get more emails and bulletins than I can keep up with.

But I will say this. There are a lot of people who visit this site daily, who are guest and not members and a number formerly were paid, premium members. I actually have defended this site on other sites. But I am learning. As you say, sister Bisabee "This is just a start, but we've got to start somewhere". What I have suggested is folks start with SELF. Instead, they rather spend time projecting onto others. I guess that is an easier route than them admitting their own failure, their own lack of trust, and their own REACTION to what others do and say.

peace!

your statement hold much merit and indeed the first line to the solution
i made this choice a long time ago , i know i'm not heard more then i am but
i will keep forward with the love and unity in mind .

My Hands Are Washed...

$$RICH$$ said:
How do we stop it ............

One productive way is to start with self each and everyone of us
then allow self to have heart and reach inside what the next brother or sister
is saying counter it with your own thoughts and share them without judging
we have to take a look at ourselves in this american land and close the gap
that has been laid upon us , self hate comes through what one believe and belief
there moral structure of ego's , no one can't change a person but can change
themself , it's all in the thinking pattern we have been targets so we target against
each other .

we haven't learn how to not point blame , i found that a strong unity starts small
all it takes is real honest and true heart to make a change i think to wing another,
is to start promoting Love and understanding with a few who share the same goals
if i could pull 5 strong brothers together i beleave we could make a major change
and put a hurt on the word hate because our unity would be strong we would be like
a ole banwagon once folks see the good of this ride they will jump on or be left out
not many want to be left out

promote love even when you disagree or when one try to judge your motive or feel
your ego been stepped on , knowing how to control these emotions is a strong way
to end hate against your brother or sister , we need unity and bad and all it takes is to
drop your hero way / I know i'm right / it's about me thing / my way no way crap / and
look at the big picture that's painted and willingly to make that step forward first and
not wait for others to move every black soul need to be a leader not a following tag...

I can go on and on deeper and deeper ...........MHO

Peace Brother Rich,

Thinking about the addition to my poem the other day.....I tried...but...I'm done...

$$RICH$$ said:
your statement hold much merit and indeed the first line to the solution
i made this choice a long time ago , i know i'm not heard more then i am but
i will keep forward with the love and unity in mind .

Brother let me just say this if I may..

Thanks again. You if no one else knows where I'm coming from...There are some things I can't say...out of respect...but there are some deep divisions in this community....i have tried to work things out without taking sides being pulled in different directions.....just as I am sure you have had a similar experience.....there is also a THIRD party at work and I'm sure more than that as well....

when someone accuses me of SABOTAGE...well...it was NOT my fault that the "Brotherhood" failed......

if some of these folks have so much problem with what i have to say it's quite simple......ignore omowale.....but no, some want to make an issue of each and every post and if i was to stop posting today they will find someone else to point the finger at and blame.....while neglecting to point the finger at their own SELF....

with me, its not even a lack of support...i have had links disabled in my signature or in some threads but made no mention of it....so it's interesting how someone else would make a comment to me that they did earlier today when i never presented it to anyone as an issue....

that, my brother...is a dead giveaway....

I feel you brother but , i can't stop until i acheve a goal because i know
it's there .
We all have crossed into the zone i understand , again as i posted we have to stop pointing / blaming
and start claiming out rights unify our voices and indeed bad apples need to be plucked before it spoil
the whole batch ..............we can be rotten moreso then promote a common love and peace a lable
that was passed and we now upholds it , i'm happy i'm not one who follows but leads my fate and bring
unity to this community, the task won't be a easy ride or smooth sail but i'm ready to face the bumps
the let downs and all the back fire ..........It's my goal to acheve i'll fail only too succeed.

PEACE & HARMONY
Upon Brotherhooding unity

$$RICH$$ said:
I feel you brother but , i can't stop until i acheve a goal because i know
it's there .
We all have crossed into the zone i understand , again as i posted we have to stop pointing / blaming
and start claiming out rights unify our voices and indeed bad apples need to be plucked before it spoil
the whole batch ..............we can be rotten moreso then promote a common love and peace a lable
that was passed and we now upholds it , i'm happy i'm not one who follows but leads my fate and bring
unity to this community, the task won't be a easy ride or smooth sail but i'm ready to face the bumps
the let downs and all the back fire ..........It's my goal to acheve i'll fail only too succeed.

PEACE & HARMONY
Upon Brotherhooding unity

yes sir!

:teach:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back