Black People : self hate debate - my veiw

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by hope, Oct 25, 2006.

1. hope

hope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    if someone is right then they right, i dont think anyone should jepardise they beliefs or correct answers to make life easier for people who are in the wrong, if your in the wrong im gonna tell you and if you come on a forum all the time disrespecting black men or whatever and everyone gon sit back and let you do it then it creates the idea ignorance is right, in short standing for whats right is always the thing to do thats the only way childish people in the world or on this forum will grow up

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    who decides what is right?

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Ignorance is a two way street. Black women need protection too. This needs to be applied to everyday situations; both online and offline.

4. hope

Ratings:
    +1
    the truth decides whats right, anything in life thats put infront of us we question it or the way its said or who it came from and if we find there is no real truth in what is said then in understanding there is no truth the truth then shows us whats right for example if somebody posted on here that black men are useless yet history has many examples that prove that this couldnt be further from the truth then its up to someone to tell the person who posted that kind of foolishness that they in the wrong, if we except lies or disrespect then the truth will eventually become distorted and we as a people would be lost, its always important to stand by whats right and in doing so you uphold the truth, what sense does life make without truth?

5. hope

Ratings:
    +1
    could you explain your point a bit more so i have a clear picture of what your sayin, give me an example of someone dissin black women on this forum, as long as ive been a member i cant recall it, maybe this happened b4 i came here, but ive never read a post from a black man disresepecting black women

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    when two feels they are right or telling the truth who can decide that ?
    which is true when it could be that both are in ignorance ?

7. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I haven't really seen TOO much dissing of ANYBODY on these boards, because if/when it does happen, it's moderated very quickly. Anyways, I thought you were speaking of disrespect online & offline; that's why I responded.

8. hope

Ratings:
    +1
    truth speaks for itself, theres no such thing as two people being right unless they are in agreement because there is only one truthful answer. If both are ignorant then neither is right and so someone else is gonna be telling the truth