The Front Porch : Self-Determination....

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by Tiger19, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Tiger19

Tiger19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Greetings of Peace & Blessings to those who recognize the innate value of honestly striving for self-determination. I do not think that those who are conscious or awoke are teaching on this dynamic principle of Life enough. And as a result a lot of room is left for misinformation and therefore mis-direction of Black Life on many levels. As a teacher within the confines of an independent school of, by and for our benefit, i see how devastating the 'public' school system is on Black children. And how parents who want the 'best' in Life for their children just do not understand the value of the principle of Self-Determination. Without self-determination, then who and what determines every aspect of our lives? Who names us and our progeny? Who determines our cultural values, spirituality, economic and societal value and values? And in striving to be other than our true selves, what lies do we perpetuate? Thank you so much for allowing me to share some thoughts...

2. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Self-determination takes action.

Personal, individual action. This puts the self in self.

Self-determined individuals then come together as a group to achieve an aim.

3. Tiger19

Ratings:
    +35
    The most important aspect to the dynamic of self-determination in my estimation is to convict oneself of seeking true reality or truth and allowing that truth to fashion one's life. Of course the alternative is the acceptance of falsehoods, misconceptions, and lies to fashion precious life. Why come into this life and leave it full of false concepts??

4. John Ridgeway

John Ridgeway Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Peace. Self-determination. Do you mean the personal self or ego or do you mean the Chirst-self, the divine idea which is the true self of every man. The fulfillment of self is accomplished as man put on the Christ. Once this happen Christ will take over your life and then you will be rightly guided. The children need to know who and what God is, what relation they should have with God and who the devil is. Once they get this knowledge they will also become Self-determined to plaese God first then work on helping others. If you are a teacher them teach them what you want them to know in private. I hope this can help you.

5. Tiger19

Ratings:
    +35

6. Tiger19

Ratings:
    +35
    Peace, and may the Blessings of The Almighty Creator be with you. I seek the Divine Face of The Lord of All The Worlds to the best of my ability all the time and in that Spirit I humbly seek to first guide by example those students in my presence to The Creator in everything and that The Christ Spirit is to be studied,properly defined and accepted within in order to be exercised to overcome the Satanic world. The God is pleased with our Divine selves and our striving to be Divine even as He is Divine. I am not religious and I do not believe The Creator brought religion as we know it in the Satanic world. I truly appreciate your remarks and your brotherly concern...

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

:hello: Tiger19 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Your name is so familiar ... :look: ... i was surprised to see that you registered only recently ... hmmm ... maybe we've crossed paths before ... or ... maybe ... it was a different "Tiger" i am thinking of ... but gosh ... i really thot you'd been here forever! :)

Looking forward to reading more of you, and please, make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

8. Tiger19

Ratings:
    +35
    Thank you and the Divine Consciousness that makes Us Divine Family...more Love and P.E.A.C.E....

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to the Community Tiger19, you speak truth to power in your first post; continue to enjoy your stay with us.

Peace In,

10. Tiger19

Ratings:
    +35
    Thank you and the Divine Consciousness of Our Ancestors that makes Us Divine Family...ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError