Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by sekou kasimu, Oct 10, 2017.

1. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    Well yes was part of Haiti before they took it over? What was a part of Haiti and who is the they? You should proofread and edit before you post.

2. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    Well yes was part of Haiti before they took it over? What was a part of Haiti and who is the they? You should proofread and edit before you post.

3. Symbol of America

Symbol of America Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +431
    sekou for some reason your post are being duplicated. Anyway the Dominicans and the Haitians have been mortal enemies for a very long time. Why? I don't know but I see the full import of their cultural hate in the Washington Heights vs. East Flatbush dope trade. The only truce that brought the two warring cultures together was The Suffolk County Route 110 24 hour 7 days a week heroin open market where the Dominicans were supplying the local Blacks and Haitians with any and everything illegal to be resold at phenomenal markups. This was so lucrative the Dominican distributer's were driving to Long Island in Lussos station wagons to deliver and in Veyrons, Terzos and Exiges to pick up the cash. It didn't take too long for SCPD to notice this. Other then that in NYC and North Miami they constantly juggle for turf with deadly results. Both gangs would like to expand into Central and Eastern Suffolk County but the Hondurans and Salvadorians have been on a cultural murdering spree unto themselves for at least 15 years with no letup which would not fare well for new dealers trying crowbar their way into that pit of fire.

https://www.seeker.com/why-dominican-republic-hates-haiti-1792546817.html

Why Dominican Republic Hates Haiti

The two countries may coexist on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola but historically they have rarely seen eye to eye. So why do Haiti an...
    seeker.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic-Haiti_relations
    Dominican Republic–Haiti relations - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

img_0149.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

NoDRRacism6_16_05.jpg

dominicanapoliciareprimehaitianos150615.jpg

CE0oEcEWYAEAG5U.jpg

Nuts.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    I will have to contact Destee about the post duplication. Thanks for the heads up. So tell me, is the relationship between the criminal elements in the Afrikan and Dominican communities a reflection of the overall relationship between the non-criminal elements in both communities? I had heard for years that the criminal elements didn't particularly care for each other, so I am not surprised by the gang violence they engage in. Is it true that the Dominicans are Afrikans in denial about their ethnic identity. And I have seen some who are dark with real Afrikan features.

5. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +431
    Like any other culture allowing the color shade albatross to hang around their necks the Lighter Dominicans will look down on the Darker of their culture but will form ranks with each other against other races if they feel threatened or scorned. As far as I know in a large majority of situations involving contraband, race is not really a deal breaker because both factions seek the exact same result of their trade, money. Among other issues relating to massive losses of contraband due to crime intervention, competitors and even hostile takeovers within the core gang itself, race will play a significant factor.

Case in point:

The Bloods and Crips have been killing each other over selling rights and turf conflicts in South Central since who knows when. MS-13 hit's SoCal with murderous intent and the Bloods and Crips ally. MS-13 and The Aryan Brotherhood were adversaries until they both worked out a chemical supply deal whereby MS-13 would supply The Aryan Brotherhood with chemicals to process crystal meth if MS-13 would ramp up their SoCal killing spree on not just The Bloods and The Crips but Blacks as a whole. I mentioned before about The Dominicans and The Haitians constant battle with each other until they found a common ground when both parties agreed to bury the hatchet and enlist the Black dealers on Long Island to help set up a veritable linear drug supermarket that ran day and night "We never close" on Route 110 from Babylon to Farmingdale with impunity until SCPD started wondering why extremely expensive exotic luxury cars were appearing in an area that was for the most part was nothing but Dollar Stores, fast food restaurants and strip malls. As far as the employment sector Dominicans seem to favor security jobs, Haitians favor jobs in the medical field and along with Caribbean Blacks pretty much have a lock in the nursing home, rehab and allied medical establishments. Caribbean Blacks are also very entrepreneurial and have a solid lock on the ethnic hair care industry, private car service and their version of the Hispanic bodegas. American Blacks seek union protected municipal jobs and corporate careers. African immigrants attend institutes of higher learning then upon graduation seek engineering jobs. Collectively there seems to be a long standing animosity between American Blacks and Haitians and they don't work very well together. The Caribbean Blacks can go either way and the Dominicans just stand aside and watch the show. The Africans stay to themselves. The American Blacks and The Puerto Ricans have traditionally gotten along quite well especially after the Young Lords and the Black Panther Party formed an alliance in the 60's. That's just my generally personal observation however your mileage may vary.

6. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +186
    average composition of population of the dominican republic.

Dominicans are 49% Black, 39% White and 4% Indian no idea the other 8%
    Santo Domingo.- Dominicans’ DNA is 49% African, 39% European and 4% re-Columbians including Tainos, which confirms their complicated genetic ancestry and implies that mulattos prevail among the population of the Caribbean nation.

The figures are from a study by the Dominican Academy of History, the National Geographic Society and the University of Pennsylvania,with the collaboration of UNIBE University is part of the Genographic Project carried out in 140 countries.

"The investigation took saliva samples from the oral mucosa taken from 1,000 Dominicans in 25 sample points, both rural and urban,and in each 40 volunteers agreed to their DNA samples being taken," says the Dominican Academy of History in a statement.

It said that the only previous study on the country’s geneticdiversity was conducted by José de Jesus Alvarez Perello, with blood samplesfrom 520 military in 1950.

• List
  7. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +186
    symbol of America.
    The shooting did happen, when the cops/border guard say stop they mean it. The hanging you referenced was proved to be done by his fellow haitians that robbed him of his lotto winnings. Also the Haitians that the video says are stateless are not according to the Haitian constitution. Their problem is the Haitian gov. cannot or will not provide their citizens with documentation that will prove who they are. The Dominican Republic is 1 of many countries that do not go by Jus soli for citizenship, we go by jus sanguinis

http://www.7dias.com.do/portada/201...umentoados-interior-vehiculo.html#WgG9xjKPdQa
    Detienen a 16 haitianos indocumentados en el interior de un vehículo
    7dias.com.do

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +431
    The few Haitians I have a continuing rapport with were my partners and a few friends all from The Northeast. They make a very valid point though regarding America's disparity concerning Dominican and Cuban vs. Haitian immigration policy. Cubans are considered refugees from a Communist State and their refusal of entry or deportation back to Cuba will more then likely result in imprisonment or death. The Dominicans are allowed unfettered access because they live under an American approved Democracy. I personally never thought of that until they schooled me on the subject.

9. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    The Haitian revolution was the first successful revolution in the western hemisphere. The enslaved Afrikans rose up and overthrew their oppressors, the French and the Spanish!!! The European colonialist criminals never forgave them!!! Lol The US has always discriminated against Afrikans from Haiti for that very reason among others.The Dominicans are given honorary whites status by this racist government. And like a lot of 'Hispanics, are classified as white.

10. Symbol of America

United States
    Ratings:
    +431
    Knowing that MLB has an affinity towards Dominican MLB prospects no matter their shade of skin even I was surprised that Dominicans comprise almost 1/8th of their entire 800 man franchise. I also delved into Haitian players and the MLB claims they never recruited any because it was discovered that 11 years after the 1903 overthrow of French rule by the Haitians, when American military forces occupied Haiti from 1915 to 1934 more then 2,500 Haitian citizens were murdered by American troops while America held a grudge knowing that Haitians murdered 16 American troops. Dominican baseball players themselves could care less about being the MLB's fair haired children because a number of them have Haitian blood coursing through their veins.

This is astounding.

www.baseball-almanac.com/players/birthplace.php?loc=Dominican%20Republic