Black People : Self Determination/Separation From Whites.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by sekou kasimu, Oct 10, 2017.

1. sekou kasimu

sekou kasimu PanAfrikanist Revolutionary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    How in the world did you get the name Senegal? You can't possibly be that unconscious! Don't you realize that revolutions are violent? Did the Vietnamese defeat these barbarians non-violently?

2. Senegal

Senegal going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +354
    I gave it to myself. You neglect to understand the Vietnamese were fighting on their turf. They would have been wiped out to a man if they had tried to invade and capture Virginia.

3. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    The Afrikans in South Afrika fought on their land and loss because of arrogant, ignorant, stupid, cowardly leaders like Nelson Mandela, Bishop Desmond Tutu, Oliver Tambo, and a long list of names! Fools who refused to see Europeans for the racist vampires that they are and have always been. There is no getting around having to read history if you really want to understand our problem and the solution thereto! That's why Malcolm X said 'of all of our studies, history is best qualified to reward all research. And when you see that you got problems, all you have to do is examine the historic method used all over the world by others who had problems similar to yours. And when you see how they got their's straight, then you know how you can get yours straight'. Malcolm made it plain. He always taught us that revolutions are historically violent. Dr. John Henrik Clarke taught us that 'It took force and violence to conquer and enslave us, and it will take force and violence to free us'! Readers of our history are best qualified to teach and lead our struggle provided they truly believe that we have a natural right to be free from foreign domination and exploitation!!!

4. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    Are you looking for an excuse not to fight? Malcolm also said 'some of us take that position that fits our cowardly nature'! I'm just saying.

5. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +186
    Being from next door to Haiti, I am kind of interested in the comment made about moving to Haiti. What are the plans for the 10 million people currently living in Haiti, which is already overpopulated? What would be the plans for my country next door which also contains roughly 10 million people.
    The OP does realize that Haiti is considered a failed nation, who cannot currently even provide documentation for their own people allowing them to prove who they are. Let alone feed their people.
    The OP should also realize that Mugabe took a nation that was exporting food to a nation that has to import due to his passing out land to his people that had no idea what to do with it.
    Most of the commentary above is just so much mierda del toro, or clyde's flag.

Find another place Haiti is already screwed up enough without his help.

Robert Mugabe
    In 2000, faced with a strong opposition for the first time, he wrecked what was one of Africa's most diversified economies in a bid to retain political control.
    He seized the white-owned farms which were the economy's backbone
    After he suffered his first electoral defeat, in a 2000 referendum, Mr Mugabe unleashed his personal militia - the self-styled war veterans - who used violence and murder as an electoral strategy.
    Mr Mugabe once famously said that a country could never go bankrupt - with the world's fastest-shrinking economy and annual inflation of 231m% in July 2008

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    When you say next door to Haiti you mean the Dominican Republic that was once a part of Haiti, formally called Hispaniola? I won't dwell on the outrageous treatment of the Afrikan population by those next-door. Suffice it to say that the old divide and conquer strategy worked well with those next-door!!! I saw the videos of Dominicans physically beating and expelling the Afrikans from said Republic. As for Mugabe, he was just another brainwashed leader like Mandela and company in 1980 when he came to power in Zimbabwe. Instead of taking the land back then and there, he begged the whites who were fleeing the country to stay! I guess that is to be expected from one whose surrogate father was a Irish Catholic priest! Mugabe is trying to redeem himself by now taking the land back and forcing the whites to leave. I personally think it's to little to late. He needs to just get out of the way with the rest of those Europeanized Afrikans!!! FYI, Afrikans fed themselves very well before the coming of the foreigners, fakers, and fools who disrupted our societies and distorted our culture. 'Truth crushed to earth shall rise again'!!! Stay tuned.

7. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +186

Well yes was part of Haiti after they took it over, for a period of 22 years only. 1844. as far as your videos the media has been full of those most are either not factual or are biased, no island in the Caribbean wants haitians all for the same reasons. look at videos of Barbado and others.

The dominican republic offered a path to citizenship for the haitians in country, but most have not been able to obtain documents from from their own government as to who they are, many have already paid the Haitian Government for said documents. we have even extended the time line twice. we currently have about 2 million illegal haitians in the country which equals a 10th of the population. a full 60% of births along the haitian dominican border are haitian. with a corresponding number of infant deaths normally due to no prenatal care in their home country.

Will be waiting for your solution to the haitian migration problem within the Caribbean.

I did notice you again did not answer questions. What is your proposal for the existing 10 million Haitians. The existing 10 million Dominicans. **** hope your not bringing you violence from Baltimore and chicago to the island. I will say again mierda de toro.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  8. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    Our motives clashed! I was trying to get folks to connect the dots on their own!!! We need independent thinkers.

9. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    Our motives clashed! I was trying to get folks to connect the dots on their own!!! We need independent thinkers.

10. sekou kasimu

United States
    Retired Ironworker
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +997
    So, the videos you referenced are credible but the ones I saw were not? Lol Very interesting. Before we continue this discussion I need to know your ethnic identity. How do you define yourself?