Black Astrology : Self Consciousness Through Astrology

If you have saturn in the first, you have always looked older than you were. you were also a very serious person. you, like me, do have a sense of r, but it is probably a dry sense of humor--you say a lot of funny things but folks don't know when you are joking or not.

And yes I am an unusual looking woman--Short, getting heavier the older I get (Leo is doing that!--and donuts!) I do dress unusual, sort of like a gypsy, lI like long dresses what can I say! But my style seems to suit me!

I tell people that I am not first look pretty, I am second look beautiful! (truth)--The second time they look, if they take the time--they see spirit--and that is the beautiful part. (modest, ain't I!)

The great thing about being a Capricorn is we age well! The older we get the younger we look. I look forward to talking to you again, probably tonight, after my class! Love, Mizjoice

Astrologer4, can you do me a chart?

I was born 7/12/1990 in Atlanta, GA at 8:57 am on a Saturday morning.

Cancers on deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could upload your chart into this post but I can't. I am having trouble doing it.

You have sun in Cancer...

Sun in Cancer - Cancer Sun

With a Cancer Sun, you are a somewhat complex character - kind, diplomatic, sympathetic, highly sensitive and deeply emotional, yet very defensive, protective and at times quite unforgiving - unable to forget even a minor slight. You possess a powerful imagination, and on occasions, you bring a touch of genius into the more profound affairs of life, to your and everyone else's surprise! Comfort, pleasure and relaxation are all found in your own little retreat, the home and family. Instinctive, maternal/paternal nurturing qualities make you an excellent parent and home-maker. With a sense of sound economy, you also have talent for business, but your changeable nature suggests that partnership of some form is safer than go-it-alone enterprises. Hitting one of your frequent emotional lows could precipitate disaster, having no obligation to a second party. To develop your personality to its fullest potential, the main task is one of keeping the outlook free of morbidity, and preventing depletion of emotional energy through wrong thinking. You need to cultivate a positive mental outlook. Likely occupations are nautical professions and work connected with the sea, institutional work, businesses and professions dealing with liquids, or professional occupations to do with religion.

You have a Leo rising...

Leo rising people cannot help but be noticed. They radiate a special energy and magnetism that gets others' attention. Sometimes it's because they are loud people who pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance (especially their hair!); other times it's due to a regal manner that simply demands interest from others.

Leo Ascendant people are very self-aware and body-conscious. They are acutely aware of others, and how they come across. In fact, these people are especially aware of their personal "backdrop"--they consider what the people they're with, and the environments they are in, do to their own image. Often, Leo rising natives feel as if they are on stage, even in the privacy of their own homes!

They are given to rash decisions, temper tantrums, and excesses. However, they have plenty of staying power, drive, and their idealism keeps them from getting into too much trouble. The desire to oversee the goings-on in their circle can sometimes amount to bossiness. If this desire doesn't go too far, however, it can just mean a person who wants to make sure the people they love are all right. Many Leo rising people are managers, either by profession or character.

The tendency to overestimate things, and themselves, is generally present. This is due to a natural enthusiasm and optimism about any new undertaking. Sometimes, they are walking commercials. In fact, Leo rising people make excellent promoters.

Leo rising people are generally demonstrative, and given to grand gestures. Drama comes naturally to these natives. In fact, some are so caught up in fiction, they're a little blind to fact. They have an unusual need to be admired.

Leo Ascendants often have a strong physical constitution. They pay special attention to their personal appearance and mannerisms. Usually, they choose clothing and hairstyles that are youthful. Their manner is authoritarian and strong.

No matter their age in real-world terms, Leo rising people are kids at heart. They are fun-loving and warm; generous and spirited.

Just how magnanimous and outgoing a Leo rising individual is will be modified by the placement of the Sun by sign and house. This is because the ruling planet of a Leo Ascendant is the Sun. For example, a Leo rising person with Sun in Virgo may not come across as strongly as a Leo rising person with Sun in Aries. No matter the placement of the Sun, however, Leo rising natives are quite self-aware and optimistic. They have a natural flair for presentation, an eye for quality, and a hard-to-resist warmth of style. They want to make things happen, and create a stir.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Moon is in Pisces...

Those with the Moon in Pisces have an oceanic emotional life whose waves shape their perceptions about life. They’re constantly picking up the feelings of others, along with the mood of the atmosphere around them. Their exquisite emotionality may lead them into the Arts, and this helps them find a focus for all the images, thoughts and feelings passing through their sensitive souls.

They’re so tuned into others that at times the Pisces Moon becomes a psychic sponge. At such times, it can be hard for them to separate their own feelings from those of others. They have a gift for empathy, but have to maintain healthy emotional boundaries, or they’ll easily lose their way.

They’ve got big hearts that reach out to anyone that needs their help. Their instinctive understanding of the suffering of others can turn them into devoted agents for change. To avoid total burnout, they’ll need to learn ways to de-stress and release the weight of the world that they try to carry on their shoulders.

Many great artists and dreamers have been born with the Moon in Pisces, and their gifts often seem divinely inspired in some way. They’re able to see the profound in the everyday, and the poetic significance in daily encounters and relationships. For them, life becomes harsh when it is stripped of its beauty and symbolic meaning, and they’ll suffer in bleak, restrictive circumstances.

They’re among the most romantic of moon signs, and will try to lift up any relationship to an imagined ideal. It may be hard for them to see a situation for what it really is, since they’re liable to see only the best in their beloved. They’ll thrive with a partner that protects their sensitivity, and encourages their pursuit of imaginative greatness.

You have Mars in Aries...

Mars in Aries
This is a very impulsive position of Mars. The first instinct for Mars in Aries natives is to take action. Quick flare-ups characterize the Mars in Aries character, but their anger usually doesn't last for too long. In fact, these people generally don't live in the past, and are not given to holding grudges or feeling resentful. Generally, their temper comes quickly, and they deal with anger on issues right away—with this kind of character, there is little room for festering.

When Mars in Aries people listen to their instincts, they generally get things done, and they make fast and (usually) decent decisions. They don't naturally stop to smell the roses—or consider others' point of view—when they are deliberating over what to do next. In fact, "deliberation" works at lightning speed for these natives, so they could hardly be called deliberate. Spontaneity is one of their assets; as are simplicity, purity of action, and innovation.

Mars in Aries natives are often a step ahead of the rest of us. A life that is too predictable makes them antsy. Mars in Aries people enjoy starting fresh—new ideas, pioneering action, and fresh projects make them happiest. They generally enjoy challenges. Relationships with these natives can be exciting, but keeping up with them can be difficult. They are given to impulsive action, and they are not known for sticking things through. Although their physical energy is great, they can lose their initial enthusiasm quickly.

Mars in Aries natives are easily irritated by indirectness from others. They expect others to say things straight—no beating around the bush. They easily become impatient with convoluted plans, or with people they consider to be slow to action. Most people with this position of Mars have a childlike quality to them. Sometimes they're downright rude and impatient, but with Mars in Aries natives, you generally know what they're after. Unless Mars is afflicted in the chart, you can also pretty much trust that they don't have hidden agendas.

You have Venus in Gemeni...

What You're Like:

If your Venus is in Gemini, you're talkative, curious and a bit of a social chameleon. You might belong to many different groups, and feel equally at ease in all of them. You keep a light hold on people, and don't like anything too structured or rigid.

In Love and Romance:

The idea of romance and all it brings can be exciting for you. You'll enjoy the dating game, since it presents newness in all its forms. You learn about a potential love, try exotic cuisines, perhaps go on day trips to points of interest. You're drawn to clever partners, with whom you can carry on a non-sequiter running dialogue of observations. Someone that makes you laugh gets extra points. You're hard to pin down, and will escape anything too limiting or emotionally heavy. You don't like routine, especially in the bedroom. When playing the field, you could spread yourself thin, and miss out on intimacy.

Friendship Style:

You're a fun, lively friend that always has the lowdown on the latest gossip, parties, movies, etc. Your social network is vast, and you've got up-to-the minute information on everybody. That's because you're always gathering tidbits, and then sharing them. You're spontaneous, and jump on invites, as long as there's an opening on your calendar.

Creative Expression:

You're a wordsmith, so it makes sense that you're good at creative writing. But your verbal expression serves you in many fields, and is your gift in the moment. Like a comedian, a storyteller, communication is your artform. Fashion is another area, where your eye for "what works" and whimsical outlook can bring success.

The Big Attraction:

You are bright-eyed and quick to laugh, making you easy to spend lots of time with. You know how to draw out what's funny in the moment, and toss it about in conversation. Humor is a bridge between people, and you do this without even realizing it.

Winning Your Heart:

You're drawn to those that have lots of curious things to say. You don't hang around rigid or dogmatic people too long before feeling trapped. You like partners that suggest outrageous dates, with extra points for spontaneity. You'll cozy up to lovers that are tapped into the world of ideas, someone you can take rambling journeys of the mind with. You appreciate variety in a mate, and a lover with many tricks and games in the bedroom keeps you interested. You like to flirt, and are not shy to tell someone how you feel. But you won't want to be locked into a heavy mood of deep sharing for too long.

As you can see, this was too much but there is more, you also have a lot more going on in your chart but it is to much to get into right now. If you have a specific question let me know and I will look at your chart to answer your question. Right now, you can absorb what I have left for you to read in the above.

If you have saturn in the first, you have always looked older than you were. you were also a very serious person. you, like me, do have a sense of r, but it is probably a dry sense of humor--you say a lot of funny things but folks don't know when you are joking or not.

And yes I am an unusual looking woman--Short, getting heavier the older I get (Leo is doing that!--and donuts!) I do dress unusual, sort of like a gypsy, lI like long dresses what can I say! But my style seems to suit me!

I tell people that I am not first look pretty, I am second look beautiful! (truth)--The second time they look, if they take the time--they see spirit--and that is the beautiful part. (modest, ain't I!)

The great thing about being a Capricorn is we age well! The older we get the younger we look. I look forward to talking to you again, probably tonight, after my class! Love, Mizjoice

Yes Mizjoice, I want to talk more, that is for sure. This site can be addicting ya know? I have to go right now but I am coming back later on tonight as well and when I get back, I am going to respond to what you said in the above quote. Gotta go now, we will talk later.

Astrologer4U

I wish I could upload your chart into this post but I can't. I am having trouble doing it.

Any way, you have a Leo rising...

Why is that Leo so unassuming and self-abnegating? Isn't Leo a flamboyant sign? He has a Capricorn Ascendant. That Pisces friend who is always running around, talking about everything under the Sun, has a Gemini Ascendant. That man who has been married quite a few times, who is given to some fairly rude and shocking "observations" about others. He has a rather critical Virgo Moon and a say-it-like-it-is Mercury in Aquarius. However, he always seems to come across as a nice guy. His Libra Ascendant gives him a smooth, overall charm that keeps people from thinking him difficult (except perhaps, his ex-wives).

The Ascendant (or rising sign) is often considered the mask one wears when meeting others. Perhaps it is most aptly thought of as the automatic responses to one's environment. The Ascendant shows our natural defenses and how we cope with day-to-day issues. The energies of the sign and condition of the Ascendant are most overt and obvious to others. The Ascendant shows an individual's first, natural reaction to new people and situations.

What follows are general interpretations of the sign position of the Ascendant. Remember that these characteristics are modified by planets conjunct the Ascendant, planets that aspect the Ascendant, and the position of the ruling planet of the sign on the Ascendant. For example, a person with an Aries Ascendant with its ruling planet, Mars, in Sagittarius will respond to the environment a little differently than another person, also with an Aries Ascendant, but whose Mars is in Scorpio. Similarly, a person with a Pisces Ascendant who also has Saturn conjunct it will "behave" differently than someone with a Pisces Ascendant who does not have that aspect.

Your Moon is in Pisces...

Those with the Moon in Pisces have an oceanic emotional life whose waves shape their perceptions about life. They’re constantly picking up the feelings of others, along with the mood of the atmosphere around them. Their exquisite emotionality may lead them into the Arts, and this helps them find a focus for all the images, thoughts and feelings passing through their sensitive souls.

They’re so tuned into others that at times the Pisces Moon becomes a psychic sponge. At such times, it can be hard for them to separate their own feelings from those of others. They have a gift for empathy, but have to maintain healthy emotional boundaries, or they’ll easily lose their way.

They’ve got big hearts that reach out to anyone that needs their help. Their instinctive understanding of the suffering of others can turn them into devoted agents for change. To avoid total burnout, they’ll need to learn ways to de-stress and release the weight of the world that they try to carry on their shoulders.

Many great artists and dreamers have been born with the Moon in Pisces, and their gifts often seem divinely inspired in some way. They’re able to see the profound in the everyday, and the poetic significance in daily encounters and relationships. For them, life becomes harsh when it is stripped of its beauty and symbolic meaning, and they’ll suffer in bleak, restrictive circumstances.

They’re among the most romantic of moon signs, and will try to lift up any relationship to an imagined ideal. It may be hard for them to see a situation for what it really is, since they’re liable to see only the best in their beloved. They’ll thrive with a partner that protects their sensitivity, and encourages their pursuit of imaginative greatness.

You have Mars in Aries...

Mars in Aries
This is a very impulsive position of Mars. The first instinct for Mars in Aries natives is to take action. Quick flare-ups characterize the Mars in Aries character, but their anger usually doesn't last for too long. In fact, these people generally don't live in the past, and are not given to holding grudges or feeling resentful. Generally, their temper comes quickly, and they deal with anger on issues right away—with this kind of character, there is little room for festering.

When Mars in Aries people listen to their instincts, they generally get things done, and they make fast and (usually) decent decisions. They don't naturally stop to smell the roses—or consider others' point of view—when they are deliberating over what to do next. In fact, "deliberation" works at lightning speed for these natives, so they could hardly be called deliberate. Spontaneity is one of their assets; as are simplicity, purity of action, and innovation.

Mars in Aries natives are often a step ahead of the rest of us. A life that is too predictable makes them antsy. Mars in Aries people enjoy starting fresh—new ideas, pioneering action, and fresh projects make them happiest. They generally enjoy challenges. Relationships with these natives can be exciting, but keeping up with them can be difficult. They are given to impulsive action, and they are not known for sticking things through. Although their physical energy is great, they can lose their initial enthusiasm quickly.

Mars in Aries natives are easily irritated by indirectness from others. They expect others to say things straight—no beating around the bush. They easily become impatient with convoluted plans, or with people they consider to be slow to action. Most people with this position of Mars have a childlike quality to them. Sometimes they're downright rude and impatient, but with Mars in Aries natives, you generally know what they're after. Unless Mars is afflicted in the chart, you can also pretty much trust that they don't have hidden agendas.

You have Venus in Gemeni...

What You're Like:

If your Venus is in Gemini, you're talkative, curious and a bit of a social chameleon. You might belong to many different groups, and feel equally at ease in all of them. You keep a light hold on people, and don't like anything too structured or rigid.

In Love and Romance:

The idea of romance and all it brings can be exciting for you. You'll enjoy the dating game, since it presents newness in all its forms. You learn about a potential love, try exotic cuisines, perhaps go on day trips to points of interest. You're drawn to clever partners, with whom you can carry on a non-sequiter running dialogue of observations. Someone that makes you laugh gets extra points. You're hard to pin down, and will escape anything too limiting or emotionally heavy. You don't like routine, especially in the bedroom. When playing the field, you could spread yourself thin, and miss out on intimacy.

Friendship Style:

You're a fun, lively friend that always has the lowdown on the latest gossip, parties, movies, etc. Your social network is vast, and you've got up-to-the minute information on everybody. That's because you're always gathering tidbits, and then sharing them. You're spontaneous, and jump on invites, as long as there's an opening on your calendar.

Creative Expression:

You're a wordsmith, so it makes sense that you're good at creative writing. But your verbal expression serves you in many fields, and is your gift in the moment. Like a comedian, a storyteller, communication is your artform. Fashion is another area, where your eye for "what works" and whimsical outlook can bring success.

The Big Attraction:

You are bright-eyed and quick to laugh, making you easy to spend lots of time with. You know how to draw out what's funny in the moment, and toss it about in conversation. Humor is a bridge between people, and you do this without even realizing it.

Winning Your Heart:

You're drawn to those that have lots of curious things to say. You don't hang around rigid or dogmatic people too long before feeling trapped. You like partners that suggest outrageous dates, with extra points for spontaneity. You'll cozy up to lovers that are tapped into the world of ideas, someone you can take rambling journeys of the mind with. You appreciate variety in a mate, and a lover with many tricks and games in the bedroom keeps you interested. You like to flirt, and are not shy to tell someone how you feel. But you won't want to be locked into a heavy mood of deep sharing for too long.

As you can see, this was too much but there is more, you also have a lot more going on in your chart but it is to much to get into right now. If you have a specific question let me know and I will look at your chart to answer your question. Right now, you can absorb what I have left for you to read in the above.
Is the above directed at me?

Some more info that may help is my parents birth dates.

My mother was born 10/24/1951 in St. Augustine, FL

My father was born 9/14/1924 in Greensboro, NC

Also, my father died in 1997.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back