Black Astrology : Self Consciousness Through Astrology

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

dang...............lol..................

Jahari Kavi, Those are the Breaks...made famous by which rapper? Brother, you had me ROFL @ dang. Look, I know a little something about Astrology also. There is help available, to bond our friendship, I will consult with you on these matters, Okay!

Because Cancer is ruled by the Moon, the cosmic ruler of females, men born under this sign have on-going problems with women. For example, O.J. Simpson, Clarence Thomas (remember Anita Hill?), Mike Tyson, Geraldo Rivera, Nelson Mandela and Bill Cosby...

Originally Posted by Jahari Kavi

dang...............lol..................

:lol:

Don't fret my Brother, i'm a Cancer female. You can come talk to me
when the goings get ruff. I'm not as emotionally unstable like many
astrologers presume.:wink:

:wave:Hello and Welcome Astrologer4U!:wave:

Nice to have you on board!

:heart:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

:lol:

Don't fret my Brother, i'm a Cancer female. You can come talk to me
when the goings get ruff. I'm not as emotionally unstable like many
astrologers presume.:wink:

:wave:Hello and Welcome Astrologer4U!:wave:

Nice to have you on board!

:heart:

Does this also apply to me Purple? I am experiencing some pretty ruff times right about now!

@ Destee

You are welcome my Sista, you know us Caps, we really do keep it real, even when we are negative Caps.

I am glad to hear that you are black as well, no more holding my breath.

I know it be white people coming up in hear masceraing as cool whites or just plain old acting like they black but you can tell a real sister or brother from the words on your screen I am sure. I hope, or can we? It's a shame we have to ask nowadays...LOL White folks is copying us all the way to the point of implants and melanin...****:censored:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back