Black Poetry : Self Check

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by SHAKA ZULU, Dec 14, 2002.

1. SHAKA ZULU

SHAKA ZULU Member MEMBER

SEMI DRIVER
    Ratings:
    +0
    sometime things get so confused,things that never cross your mind:things like what about the next time.we have become so wrap up in a life styl thats far from our own.just a few memories ago families had strong ties,they withered storms;they strive to accomplish many difficult times together.drugs,alcohol,and lifes depressions isent new.it took a tight knit family to kneel down together and pray they knew what to do;wait I aint through,now the parils are all about you.now out of all gods teaching;we are still short on reaching. A family that prayed together usually stayed together.Their are no promises that life is supposed tobe easy;and their are no promise of tomorrow.Dont get me wrong sometimes we have to move on.But how strong are we?how much fight do we truely have that the belief through god that all things are possible?one generation brought up by faith and prayer;the next by gun shots and scarer.No unity, no family ties, but yet we hope to survive.Illusion,so much confusion;but now where do we stand,O me, I would rather be the god fearing praying man family man.;)

2. aqueenpassing

aqueenpassing Well-Known Member MEMBER

Construction/ Project Asst
    Ratings:
    +0
    "So Real So True"

Very nice read... Keep those positive thoughts, because that is truly the kiind of man to be. Be blessed and keep your head up

Queen:wave:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes da truith spoken here ........keep flowin' ZuLu