Black Spirituality Religion : Seizures

karmashines

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2005
It is my suggestion that any teenagers, children or mentally disabled persons do not mess with Kemetician theology/African traditional religions.

In a ritual to initiate astral sex, my baby had a seizure. I also used astral travel to get out of my relationship because I'm being abused and my mother won't take me in. I have no where and nothing but God if He/She/IT whatever it is is still even there. Everyone keeps looking at me with evil.

Pills do nothing for me... I must be evil. Children, teenagers and the mentally disabled must be told to stay away from these religions because if not done properly, (which means it should be done by an adult), evil conquers the good

karmashines said:
It is my suggestion that any teenagers, children or mentally disabled persons do not mess with Kemetician theology/African traditional religions.

In a ritual to initiate astral sex, my baby had a seizure. I also used astral travel to get out of my relationship because I'm being abused and my mother won't take me in. I have no where and nothing but God if He/She/IT whatever it is is still even there. Everyone keeps looking at me with evil.

Pills do nothing for me... I must be evil. Children, teenagers and the mentally disabled must be told to stay away from these religions because if not done properly, (which means it should be done by an adult), evil conquers the good

Sistah Karmashines,

I'm so sorry that you are going
through such a difficult time.
Sweetheart you don't need to chant,
meditate, or perform any rituals. Just
know that God is ever present with you and
will never forsake you. I know it looks dark
now, but please hold on.

Wishing
you peace,
Akilah

karmashines said:

Sister Karmashines ... most teenagers, children, and mentally disabled have parents or guardians that we hope are monitoring their activities and what they become involved with. This is my hope, but far too often that's not the case. For those who don't, it's good you are looking out for them.

Sister ... what is astral sex? Are you doing this while pregnant, or did you already have the baby? I remember you posting about breast-feeding if no mistake, making me think the baby has been born. I know nothing of these things, so forgive if my questions are elementary. Was the astral sex so good, so powerful, that it caused the baby to go into a seizure? Is the baby okay now? Are you okay? That sounds painful. I know nothing about this, please help me understand.

I have heard of astral travel, i think. Is there where you are able to travel to other places (in your mind, Spirit, etc.), while your body never leaves its physical location? I've never traveled "astrally" before. You say that you are using it as an escape from an abusive relationship, i'm so sorry to read that you are experiencing any kind of abuse in your life. You don't deserve abuse Sister. Which makes me ask again, are you still pregnant, or has the baby been born already? My heart breaks, reading that your Mother won't let you come home. I've heard tell of such things, but have no personal experience with it. I can't imagine my Mother ... or any Mother ... not letting their child come home, especially in trying times. Sister, i don't know what help i can be, but please feel free to PM me, post, ask whatever questions you'd like of me. I'll do all i can to help.

Sister Karmashines ... who looks at you, as evil? What pills are you taking Sister? Oh gosh. You are not evil. You are a BEAUTIFUL SISTER, don't let anything or anyone have you thinking otherwise.

Bless Your Sweet Darling Heart

:heart:

Destee

OT: a usage i didn't think of

brother $RICH$ asked a question in the town meeting forum, one of i things i asked is if, as part of the benefits of premium membership, a "premium member's forum" could be automatically created in your name? imagine the possiblities ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back