Black People : Segregation - Better off?

ProphetikGeneral

From personal assessments and historical evidence, it's better off that Afrikans and Europeans remain seperate. They've proven to be toxic and detrimental to Black life and we should concern our efforts on removing ourselves from their institutions, their "jobs", stop supporting their businesses, quit trying to live near them nor fraternize with them.

As I stated in another thread, we should view them as children at best when we have to deal with them, but in every avenue they should know we're superior. Segregation isn't the proper term, liberation is.

Positivelyconscious

Separate..because integration made some yes men and women "tokens" who have no desire to reach back we aren't better off collectively so it was better before for our sense of community we do not have that.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
85% of us in major cities live seperate any how, and segregation is slowly returning to the schools in the south, under the guise of charter schools.

As the brother mentioned before, we are former captives in a hostile environment, so really the choice is not ours!
Really? :confused:

chuck

The lack of unity etc. you and others claim plague us nowadays has nothing or little to do with racism etc., except today's folk are doing noting or little to respond to the issues/problems/etc. plaguing our choices of how we relate to each other!

A one size fits all agenda hasn't gotten us anywhere as well...

The short version: Too many value a 'do my own thing' take above and beyond a 'do for self' one, i. e., some of us just have to face up to the facts, as in a need to contrast how somebody just fronts, and a want to truly peep what they represent...

Too much blah blah blah, here and elsewhere...

SMH

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
... Say that chuck, say that!

The lack of unity etc. you and others claim plague us nowadays has nothing or little to do with racism etc., except today's folk are doing noting or little to respond to the issues/problems/etc. plaguing our choices of how we relate to each other!

A one size fits all agenda hasn't gotten us anywhere as well...

The short version: Too many value a 'do my own thing' take above and beyond a 'do for self' one, i. e., some of us just have to face up to the facts, as in a need to contrast how somebody just fronts, and a want to truly peep what they represent...

Too much blah blah blah, here and elsewhere...

SMH