Black People : Segregation - Better off?

No.
I don't think that would eliminate our issues. Thinking and behaving collectively is much more important than just living in the same place. For example: buying black, banking black, hiring black, investing in each other, helping each other to raise and educate our children. These are things we could be doing right now, but aren't.

If our mindset hasn't changed, if we still have the same crabs-in-a-barrel mentality, then us living all up under each other isn't going to change anything. We would still find ways of dividing each other, either by skin color, or by class, lifestyle, religion, gender, etc...

Me personally, I don't particularly like living in areas with only one type or group of people. I prefer living in diverse areas, learning about other cultures and ways of thought. And in no way does that take anything away from the love I have for our people or the pride I have in myself.

I suggest you visit a local Hasidic community in Brooklyn? (If they allow you in) I assure you they're a quite self-contained SEGREGATED community, equipt with their own "police force". On saturdays they have the traffic re-routed from their neighborhoods, without exception.

I suggest you visit a local Hasidic community in Brooklyn? (If they allow you in) I assure you they're a quite self-contained SEGREGATED community, equipt with their own "police force". On saturdays they have the traffic re-routed from their neighborhoods, without exception.

I heard the real cops can't arrest or book an hasidic without an hasidic "official" on scene or at the station. Are you familiar with this arrangement,
Sekhemu (or anyone here from brooklyn)?

I heard the real cops can't arrest or book an hasidic without an hasidic "official" on scene or at the station. Are you familiar with this arrangement,
Sekhemu (or anyone here from brooklyn)?

Yes its true. I think the official is usually a Rabbi or what they call a grand Rebbe.

They've bumsrushed and rioted on police precints without one single hasid being convicted for so much as wearing a yamulke on their forehead

Yes its true. I think the official is usually a Rabbi or what they call a grand Rebbe.

They've bumsrushed and rioted on police precints without one single hasid being convicted for so much as wearing a yamulke on their forehead

What kind of pull they have in nyc that the hasidics can
get away with those things?

hmmm......Jew York, indeed.

I want what they got.

I mentioned that before tho in another thread and was told I was crazy or something to that extent. I said I was jealous of what the jews and native americans had.... and the 'jealousy' part didn't go over well.

And yet... here it is again. I'm still jealous.

I want what they got.

but alas.... I'll live regardless. Ain't gonna stop what I gotta do.
Diversity, segregation, integration, separation, operation... whatever whatever.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back