Black People : Segregation - Better off?

The lack of unity etc. you and others claim plague us nowadays has nothing or little to do with racism etc., except today's folk are doing noting or little to respond to the issues/problems/etc. plaguing our choices of how we relate to each other!

A one size fits all agenda hasn't gotten us anywhere as well...

The short version: Too many value a 'do my own thing' take above and beyond a 'do for self' one, i. e., some of us just have to face up to the facts, as in a need to contrast how somebody just fronts, and a want to truly peep what they represent...

Too much blah blah blah, here and elsewhere...

SMH

... Say that chuck, say that!

The lack of unity etc. you and others claim plague us nowadays has nothing or little to do with racism etc., except today's folk are doing noting or little to respond to the issues/problems/etc. plaguing our choices of how we relate to each other!

A one size fits all agenda hasn't gotten us anywhere as well...

The short version: Too many value a 'do my own thing' take above and beyond a 'do for self' one, i. e., some of us just have to face up to the facts, as in a need to contrast how somebody just fronts, and a want to truly peep what they represent...

Too much blah blah blah, here and elsewhere...

SMH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back