The Front Porch : Seeking Wisdom

Islam! I'm looking to connect with other conscious individuals and to exchange knowledge and wisdom along my journey toward spiritual awakening. ~Staying True
i admire your recognition of journey, knowledge, wisdom,spiritual, awakening, staying and true. All very important key dynamics to have in your survival-thrival pack along the path of Life...

:hello: YoungStaR ... :welcome1: :welcome: :welcome1:

Bless your sweet heart ... you've certainly come to the right place to learn from others, as there are a multitude of life experiences, wisdoms, thoughts, and perspectives found here ... in fact, you may find it somewhat challenging sorting thru them all ... but stay the course, continue moving onward and upward ... and you'll do just fine!

I can't help but notice and speak on the fact that you immediately became a Premium Member upon registration! While it has happened before, it's a rarity and ALWAYS moves my heart in ways that most things can't. You're brand new here, never even posted, but are willing to help keep us alive ... that is awesome ... that is love ... a love that most can't or won't give ... and i am oh so very appreciative. Thank You!

Please make yourself right at home!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back