Black Astrology : Seeking Astrological Advice

Originally posted by sweetscorp:
Hi, Aquil! Thank you for taking the time to give me info on my sun, moon, and rising sign. I didn't know I had an "unusual" chart lol. I thought my chart was pretty boring, actually (considering that I have so many planets in the 6th house lol). Since you've taken a look at my chart, do you think you could tell me what signs or what traits I should look for when choosing a romantic partner?

Thanks,

SweetScorp
You're welcome, sweetscorp. Sagittarius is the sign on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and intimate relationships. You are so curious, congenal and self-expressive that you like many people...and thus you find it difficult to love just one person. "Don't fence me in" is your motto! The more liberty you have in marriage, the happier you will be...and the longer it will last.

More than one marriage is distinctly indicated...and you want more than love or sex. The partner who understands this will command your respect. If you find the right partner and don't rush into an early marriage, you will idealize your mate and try hard to please him. In addition to Virgo, a mate born under the sign Sagittarius would be ideal for you...

(Read this in conjunction with the "Scorpio and Sexuality Compatibility" thread.)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back