Black Astrology : Seeking Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by sweetscorp, May 17, 2003.

1. sweetscorp

sweetscorp New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, Aquil. :) I just joined this thread and I have to say that as an african american I was kind of surprised to find someone such as yourself with such an enormous interest in Astrology. I have been interested in astrology for about two years now, and when I read articles by different astrologers or visit their websites, I notice that none of them happen to be black. I know there are some black astrologers out there, but I don't know of any.

On another note, I was wondering if you could shed some of your astrological wisdom onto my natal chart. I was wondering if you could give me any suggestions on what traits (or astrological signs) would be most compatible for me when searching for a romantic partner. I wasn't sure whether you gave readings, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. If you have the time I would appreciate any insight you can give me. My birth info is below. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

November 17, 1982 at 5:55 PM in Detroit, MI.

SweetScorp

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Hello sweetscorp:

You were born with the Sun in Scorpio, the Moon in Sagittarius, and your time of birth gives you Gemini rising. In other words, you are a Scorpio with a Sagittarian personality who sees the world through the eyes of a Gemini...

You have an unusual horoscope...which means that you are an unusual person. All ten celestial bodies in the solar system were in the western sector of your horoscope at the time of your birth. This means that other people will play a major role in not only the events in your life, but also in their outcome...

All the celestial bodies are within 105 degrees of each other, and this "bundle" pattern indicates that your life will be directed in a concentrated sphere of activity. This activity does not allow for a wide variety of interests. You will be wrapped up in your own personal limited interests and activities regardless of how you affect those in your immediate environment, domestic or otherwise. Because of this concentrated focus, you have the ability to build a powerful business, or a professional reputation in your particular field...

Seven of the ten celestial bodies in the solar system occupy the 6th house in your horoscope. This is the house of health, work, and service to others. There will be much emphasis in these areas of your life. In matters pertaining to your health, this powerful 6th-house stellium indicates that you must watch your health carefully and diligently, especially the area of the body that Scorpio rules. Your nervous system, lungs, back, hips and thighs are also areas of concern. TOTAL abstinence from animal flesh as food is seriously recommended...

You were born under the fixed water sign Scorpio, the most powerful sign in the zodiac. You are suspicious, secretive, skeptical, reserved and calculating. Unless other factors in your horoscope modify these basic characteristics, you are forceful, blunt and sarcastic. In competitive professions such as politics and law you can be extremely aggressive...

At best, the Scorpio influence makes you courageous, creative and scientific – capable of boldness and daring. Most of your success in life stems from originality and shrewdness. You tend to mind your own personal business, and you expect others to do the same. It may be a different story in your job or profession, however. Chances are you cause trouble for others...

There is an intensity of thinking and feeling in you, a certain inflexible strength of will – the power and passion of deep inner conviction. You have tremendous reserve energy and recuperative ability...

No other sign ranges so widely between good and evil. Scorpio is the only sign that is depicted by three symbols: (1) the deadly scorpion, symbolizing man’s lower or animal nature; (2) the wily serpent, symbolizing wisdom; and (3) the high-soaring eagle, symbolizing spiritual attainment...

You have a deep love of the elemental powers of nature, especially water, and you find the sea and all activities connected with it a source of never-ending interest. You are cagey and economical on the one hand, and fond of luxuries on the other. There is also a kind of basic Spartanism about you – a certain willingness to see things through or to tear everything down and start all over again...

You have shrewd, keen judgment, and the ability to size up situations and people at a glance. Your emotions run deep and strong, and few people know what you are thinking. However, everyone knows that you have strong likes and dislikes...

Scorpio is ruled by Mars, the planet of dynamic energy, and co-ruled by Pluto, the planet of rebirth. The key phrase for this sign is, “I want.”

3. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    The Moon was in the mutable fire sign Sagittarius at the time of your birth, and this lunar position shows that you are socially naive and blissfully unaware of real human differences. With the Moon in Sagittarius you react to others as if they were part of you; you tend to merge and melt into them.

You need and want to do everything with everybody, and you are an open and extremely friendly person. You have a keen, prophetic, inspirational sense; you are restless, always searching, and you often lack continuity. Your sense impressions are clear and more accurate than most other signs, thus your judgment is acute. But you should learn to think before you speak.

Your mind resents confusion, and it will reject anything irrelevant to the issue at hand. When you do focus, it is on one thing only – to the point of your seeming to have a one-track mind. You are unsettled in both mind and body, thus you need activity and physical exercise. You have an innate need to roam, and you are extremely fond of sports, both as a participant and observer. Sagittarius is the sign of the athlete, and many professional dancers are born under this sign.

You have strong psychic and occult tendencies, and you are more sensitive than your free and breezy attitude reveals. You are a natural teacher, with a talent for religion, philosophy, poetry and music. You like to help others. You also have an extremely high degree of independence and an innate need for freedom. You are daring and must counteract carelessness and recklessness with tact and thoughtfulness.

This lunar position can also make you too independent, which might result in your becoming a “foot-loose-and-fancy-free” type...

Jupiter is the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, and the key phrase for this sign is “I see.”

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    The Ascendant (or rising sign) in a horoscope (the Creator’s plan for human development) is utilized primordially as a third and very important factor that complements the psychological information given by the combined positions of the Sun and Moon. Figuratively speaking, the Ascendant is the geometrical base that encloses the human triangle where its sides are represented by the individuality (the Sun) and the personality (the Moon).

At the time of your birth the mutable air sign Gemini was ascending on the eastern horizon. You’re fully capable of success in radio, television, journalism, literature, or an acting career. Although you tend to be somewhat excitable and easily upset, you’re just as easily assuaged. You’re original; an idea person; very clever in legal matters; inventive, and a lover of logic, science, art and literature. You love to read; therefore you’re well informed, humane, flexible, and very easy to talk to, for you are a born communicator.

With great subtlety you express a desire for command situations or an executive position. You’re one of the few who can do with neither tyranny nor excessive pride. You come from a small-to-moderately-sized family that is usually well versed in music and art, although some family secrets are the cause of much unhappiness. Gemini rising also realizes unhappiness and trouble through lawyers and/or clergymen. In this unfortunate situation you might easily bring about your own downfall. More than likely though, you’ll probably inherit property and accrue a great deal of professional influence.

In love there are many secrets or changes, with difficulty through (or loss of) children. Intrigue is your stock in trade. Gemini rising often has two or more affairs going at once – either that or you may marry twice, once to someone another part of the country. This most dual of all signs on the Ascendant frequently means the holding of two jobs or positions at once. It also means that you will always have a wide variety of friends. In fact, there is such an inordinate love of variety in your life that strife occurs as a result of the jealously or selfishness of others.

You have such beautifully balanced willpower and resoluteness of purpose that few people realize your potential for real achievement. Chances are you may have a sibling or other relative who holds some kind of executive position or important office.

The key phrase for the sign Gemini is “I think.”

5. sweetscorp

sweetscorp New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Aquil! Thank you for taking the time to give me info on my sun, moon, and rising sign. I didn't know I had an "unusual" chart lol. I thought my chart was pretty boring, actually (considering that I have so many planets in the 6th house lol). Since you've taken a look at my chart, do you think you could tell me what signs or what traits I should look for when choosing a romantic partner?

Thanks,

SweetScorp

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome sweetscorp happy you came aboard us
    here on destee where as brutha Aqil can inlight u
    on all ya chart needs
    welcome do look around make ya self at home

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You're welcome, sweetscorp. Sagittarius is the sign on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and intimate relationships. You are so curious, congenal and self-expressive that you like many people...and thus you find it difficult to love just one person. "Don't fence me in" is your motto! The more liberty you have in marriage, the happier you will be...and the longer it will last.

More than one marriage is distinctly indicated...and you want more than love or sex. The partner who understands this will command your respect. If you find the right partner and don't rush into an early marriage, you will idealize your mate and try hard to please him. In addition to Virgo, a mate born under the sign Sagittarius would be ideal for you...

(Read this in conjunction with the "Scorpio and Sexuality Compatibility" thread.)