Black Parenting : Seeking advice from my elders

More :bs:. Males don't get pregnant. It's your choice by law. All else is feminist pig BS

It means you decided to be a liar. You aren't the only person from BVs here. You're just the only one afraid to be open, or shpuld I say out. :lol: If you remember, you know I don't care. But I'll use it to chide you when necessary. :11900:

I remember you Kem from the old (aol) BV. You've never changed your pov on these type of topics. Men don't get pregnant and the women who get pregnant are skanks, in your world.

After all these years you still preach "SAY NO TO MOOKIE". Gotta luv u.

I remember you Kem from the old (aol) BV. You've never changed your pov on these type of topics. Men don't get pregnant and the women who get pregnant are skanks, in your world.

After all these years you still preach "SAY NO TO MOOKIE". Gotta luv u.

Nope, because the facts agree with me. And I didn't say women who get pregnant are skanks. I said females who have unprotected sex with someone who hasn't committed to them are skanks. Big difference. And it's not just my world.

Why would any self respecting female want to mate with Mookie?

So, who were you over there?

Nope, because the facts agree with me. And I didn't say women who get pregnant are skanks. I said females who have unprotected sex with someone who hasn't committed to them are skanks. Big difference. And it's not just my world.

Why would any self respecting female want to mate with Mookie?

So, who were you over there?

I can't remember my user name. I have to try and jog my memory. I peeked in Destee a couple years before joining. Just seeing your UN brought a smile. Kemetstry, the out of wedlock mother brasher.

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back