Black Spirituality Religion : SEEING THINGS.

Found it!!! Enquiring mind, I hope this is of some use to you. When I was starting out (my username then was Amazon1979 btw), I was consumed with reading all I could on ATR, metaphysics; if it had a whiff of the esoteric, then I was going to read it. Soon, I started seeing a combination of specific numbers everywhere I looked! It drove me insane at one point but gradually I came to understand that it was signifying a shift in my consiousness and also it was a sign that I was on the right path. Think of the Hansel and Gretel tale, but in this instance, the crumbs being the numbers. To wit, the more I learnt and put into practise, the higher the numbers became. So I went from seeing 222 to 333 then 444 (I think Metasaience went up to 777) but then got lazy and now, I see nada *cries*.

Lastly, I also came to realise that they were sort of light bulbs meaning if I was reading something, or watching something I needed to take special note of, then the numbers would appear but in the form of 9:11, 3:11 or 11:11.

This is my tale, and might not be applicable to you, or someone else, but I hope it is of some use.

A

Found it!!! Enquiring mind, I hope this is of some use to you. When I was starting out (my username then was Amazon1979 btw), I was consumed with reading all I could on ATR, metaphysics; if it had a whiff of the esoteric, then I was going to read it. Soon, I started seeing a combination of specific numbers everywhere I looked! It drove me insane at one point but gradually I came to understand that it was signifying a shift in my consiousness and also it was a sign that I was on the right path. Think of the Hansel and Gretel tale, but in this instance, the crumbs being the numbers. To wit, the more I learnt and put into practise, the higher the numbers became. So I went from seeing 222 to 333 then 444 (I think Metasaience went up to 777) but then got lazy and now, I see nada *cries*.

Lastly, I also came to realise that they were sort of light bulbs meaning if I was reading something, or watching something I needed to take special note of, then the numbers would appear but in the form of 9:11, 3:11 or 11:11.

This is my tale, and might not be applicable to you, or someone else, but I hope it is of some use.

A

Thankyou Sis, this is really useful info...just can't believe I almost missed it! But after your advice last night I started looking through the older threads to see what I could find, and noticed the ones you'd flagged up for me; given that they were the final posts in each thread, it's a wonder I noticed them! I would say 'by chance', but.... :)

Thankyou Sis, this is really useful info...just can't believe I almost missed it! But after your advice last night I started looking through the older threads to see what I could find, and noticed the ones you'd flagged up for me; given that they were the final posts in each thread, it's a wonder I noticed them! I would say 'by chance', but.... :)

You are most welcome Sister EM, and hope they help a little.

Alexandra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back