Black Spirituality Religion : SEEING THINGS.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Unfortunately this thread might get metaphysical and occultish at times, if at any point certain concepts, ideas or statements seem too bizarre or "off the rocker" for you to handle- please hit the easy button.

[​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Trying" to Decode some of Life's Mysteries....

By now many of us have seen things. Shadow people, Demons? Spirits walking here and there, ghosts- it doesn't always have to be that far fetched. It could be something un-explained, like how did that happen? How is that even possible?

Queen Amazon mentioned seeing certain numbers repeated in her life, that is another phenomenon that has been constant around the world as well, why? What is going on? I see 555-444 and 222 on Destee all the time. The other day I dropped my phone (which I often do) and 777 was on the screen, just at that moment it hit me.

Something is calibrating our awareness, and hopefully it's us and not "something" else. I felt as if at that precise moment I could speak outloud and I would have an audience with the spirit world, but only for those few seconds.

Sometimes we see things to confirm questions we have going on within us. The biggest question for most people - is there really another side to life, is there really a spiritual realm and will I be going there when I die?

A friend of mine told me about the little boy that was living in the wall in her apartment. At night she would hear him screaming. I asked her was it a boy next door. She said no, there were no apartments beyond that wall. A full investigation was done by the Building's landlord and she was approved a new apartment. They called in a "special team" to investigate it.

Ok, so now my question is, why is it we have these "special teams" that do this sort of work yet so many people are ignorant to the fact that paranormal investigation is a legitimate business? Something is wrong there, are we that programmed as a people?

Truth be told there are more "spirit sightings" than UFO sightings per capita. Yet so many people are still in denial over both. It could only be because we have mastered a form of filtration that keeps this information from affecting how we conduct life.

But explain to Mr. Thomas why after 40 years of marriage, after years of having his wife put out his clothes for him before he went to work, why the next morning after her funeral his clothes were laid out for him like normal.

Talk about a black Man turning white?

The explanation is simple, but some of us would much rather filter it out by saying the old Man is crazy- despite being a Science Professor and Atheist.

To be fair, I do believe the mind plays a big role in what we are able to see and experience. Science has already give us enough data to support that fact that we can create realities with our minds. But it also suggest the mind cannot create what is does not understand. So if I can create a ghost/spirit sitting in an empty chair- while that might be an imagined image, where does the idea or understanding come from?

We might say spirits don't exist, but don't holograms exist?
    How can Man create anything that doesn't already exist within?

It could be true that millions of people are just crazy, especially people who are supposed to be as rational as possible under pressure. Take Firefighters for example. Many Firefighters (if they trust you) will tell you that fire moves around like a living being or animal and acts Human at times. A movie called "Backdraft" back in 1991 tried to bring that concept to life. But how many people have been up close to large bodies of fire like Firefighters have? So it might be easy to call them nuts. Smoke on the brain.

Why then do some Magicians says that speaking certain words over a flame will actually cause the fire to become "upset" and more violent?
    [​IMG]
    Fire couldn't be as live as a Human being, that's ridiculous right? It's not as if it lives off oxygen as we do or anything like that.

Of course there are tons of Firefighters that will disagree with these theories as well. They will say their buddies are just "seeing things" hitting the bottle too hard.

Destee Family -
    Have you seen anything that is un-explained?

[​IMG]

Any Alien photos from your last vacation?

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    When I was younger I used to have 2 "imaginary" friends. If you've ever watched the Arthur show on PBS, it was kind of like the relationship between D.W. and Nadine. I don't see them anymore, but nowadays, when I'm at home doors be opening and closing out of nowhere. I really don't pay it any attention though. What yall think about that?

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Interesting Bro. Knowledge Seed. Some say "imaginary" friends are usually the spirits, families, guides etc., that helped you cross over into the physical. Some researchers say that there is no such thing as one soul coming into the world through the womb, there are in fact several. Meaning that during the first years of life there are actually many souls sharing one body, taking turns to see how they like it.

By the age of 7 those "trying" times should be over. I'm one of those people that can remember being a baby, but I only have pieces of it. It is possible that I was visiting my own body from time to time. The zodiac for example tries to explain the configuration we are ultimately stuck with. So those imaginary friends we start seeing, at least by the age of 2-7 could be part of our own soul family and spiritual guides. When a newborn baby is laughing or smiling even today the Elders will say he or she is playing with their Angels.

Sometimes babies will spend allot of time staring into the corners of the room. Why the corners? Science tries to explain it by saying that since babies can't see in color, they are attracted to the deep contrasts of shadow that appears in the corners of most rooms. That might explain something, but it doesn't explain why babies laugh and smile at those dark shadows.

Doors opening and closing could be very playful spirits around the house, and sometimes those echoes can come from within your own subconscious, similar to how some people hearing a knocking on the door. These sounds refer to a type of clair-audio some people have, the sounds themselves are like dream symbols but are usually quite literal. Opening and closing of doors are the coming and going of spirits, since the body is indeed a house as drawn on in several diagrams by Jewish mystics of the Kabballa that explanation is possible as well. I used to feel and hear a knocking on the door behind my rib cage.

But if these sounds are obviously coming from your house, then something you are doing, feeling, thinking is attracting them to your level of awareness.

Just don't start leaving out milk and cookies...

4. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Peace to the God!!!!!! You are absolutely correct. My spiritual guides were gone by age seven. But shockingly enough, that's the same age I was when my father passed.

5. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I believe that there is a spirit in every thing especially the elements.

6. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9

White Jeefus Greefus!! I see the natives are revolting!

Thank you so much for starting this thread Bro.Metasaience! Maybe it will provide a distraction lol.

Incidentally, shortly after writing that post to you, I picked up a book on Winston Churchill, and immediately, a date popped up at me, and wouldn’t you know it, the numbers add up to 11 and 9.

Yesterday while stuck in traffic, I had the bizarre idea to look at the number plates of all the cars whizzing by. A pattern soon emerged, after every three cars; I would have seen the numbers; 5, 8 and 7. I didn’t just look at two or three cars either, I looked at about 30.

If I add up all the numbers, I get 2.

Plausible explanations; messages encoded in numbers?

I read that each person is given set symbology which is unique and usually, able to be interpreted by the individual himself. This is given to you in the internal worlds by ancestors or guides, who speak with you also in the astral plane, and help to direct you on the right path.

If that is the case then;

Number 1:The sword, the will, power. The Being.
    Number 2:Occult science, favorable. The Divine Mother.
    Number 3:Material and spiritual production. The Soul.
    Number 4:Mercy, power, progress. The Innermost.
    Number 5:Mars, war, Karma, The superior law.
    Number 6:Victory, good luck. Indecision.
    Number 7:War, battles, pain. Triumph.
    Number 8:Suffering, battles, painful ordeals. Requires patience.
    Number 9;Loneliness, sorrow. Initiation.
    Number 10:Good changes, business. Retribution.
    Number 11;Don't be afraid; the law is on your side. Mars persuasion.

Number 12:Suffering, pain; the Arcanum AZF is taking us out of the pain. The Apostlate. Sacrifice for humanity.
    Number 13:Transformation and radical change. The death of the "I."
    Number 14:Stability, long life, no changes. Temperance.
    Number 15:Announces danger and failure in love. Passion.
    Number 16:punishment, fall. The fallen tower. If you asked about a project and received this number as an answer, do not do it.
    Number 17:Hope, waiting. The star of hope.
    Number 18:Occult enemies, illness, no business. The ego.
    Number 19:Achievement, good luck. Philosophical stone. The inner sun.
    Number 20:Good changes. Take advantage. Finish with weakness. The resurrection of the soul.
    Number 21:Everything goes bad. The enemies of Hiram Abiff, the three traitors of the Christ. Magic key: rune Olin. The fool.
    Number 22:Triumph, everything goes well, power, force, and good luck. The return of the light.

I wonder if vibrations play a role in any of this; Vibration is the language of the subconscious mind and each number carries with it a certain vibration.

The numbers 22 & 55 are both harmonics of the vibration frequency of light. The number 11 is connected to the vibration frequency of light; the number 9 is the vibration frequency of love, balance & harmony that runs through the 3rd dimension of duality. One wonders then why these are two vibration frequencies that are constantly associated with negativity. Is it a coincidence that the number people ring when in distress is 999 (UK) or 911 (US/Canada)?

7 represents the number of overcoming, victory, accomplishment. Perfect harmony. The Virgin, symbol of eternal rather than created things. 777 could mean that it is time to start using what you learned and stop studying for a while. Or maybe you wont have any other choice. In other words, practice!

Ps - Do you use tarot cards?

Peace!
    Amazon1979

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Hello again Queen Amazon! Yes we are trying to provide some type of "equilibrium" in these parts...if you know what I mean.

I haven't used a Tarot deck since after the one I designed for myself as a teenager. It scared the life out of me and I haven't touch any since, but my best Female associate uses them- allot. Too much if you ask me, she checks the tarot before using the bathroom.

But I have been comfortable with different divination techniques like the pendulum for example, using a chain with a pendent at the end- spirits use it to answer yes or no questions.

I love the fact that numbers can be used to communicate so much. The more you look into the numbers that show up in your life the more you realize that the phenomenon is connected somehow to your state of consciousness or else you wouldn't be able to pay attention to things like that.

It has to be something within us doing it. I mentioned before that an Artist friend of mine gave his entire family a number virus just from telling them that he was seeing the numbers 222 on his alarm clock. Next thing you know the Mother has the same event, then his Father, then his Sister, it spread to his Sister's school and so on. How is that possible?

It could be that our physical self is only a puppet for our inner hidden self, this self is very very conscious of patterns, sequences and numbers because this is how we are able to animate ourselves properly within this plane or dimension. There is so much we can do on the plane with our level of awareness.

When I worked for an Art Gallery many years back, I was working with this Hippie type White Girl and she kept trying to get me to read "The Celestine Prophecy" which pretty much talks about allot of what we are discussing right now, about "awareness" and a mass movement to gain higher consciousness etc.
    I must say she had an effect on me because she was one of those White people no matter how much you ignore them they will continue taunting you until you listen. But later I found out she was actually Cuban, I was in Miami at the time.

The gallery was packed with people one Saturday after a big opening, I had just finished talking with the Artist about one of his pieces and she walks right up to me and says "we are in a bubble right now, in this bubble we have to talk about higher awareness and I bet you no one will disturb us." I didn't think she was crazy, I knew she was crazy. But I took on her challenge. We started talking about one of the books I had loaned her which was "Nothing in this book is true" a book about Alien life, rebirthing etc., - again the place was packed, and normally people would be walking up to us asking either for directions to the bathroom or to for information on the Gallery. Nothing. We stood there talking for about 40 minutes and people walked by us as if we were inbetween dimensions. It was remarkable.

Her theory was that whenever people on the path to higher awareness were sharing knowledge that would evolve their consciousness the Universe itself will make sure they go undisturbed. She learned about that from reading The Celestine Prophecy, later I agreed to read it and become more familiar with certain concepts.

To make a very long story shorter, this was before Y2K, and she was one of those people that thought the world was going to end, she quit the job and I never saw her again.

I would think back to the day she rendered us both invisible, I tried to re-create the same experiment on my own many times and I've had equal successes and failures, not enough to confirm her belief. But I know for a fact it worked that day, perhaps because her intent was more powerful than mine.

The other form of communication I've experienced that I talk about many times is finding dimes, it still happens to me. I've learned that this might be a very deep message to me from my Ancestors and from the spirit world. "Dime" comes from the Latin- decima "tenth part" or tithe, in numerology 10 is a 1 which is for leadership or the power to lead. Now someone who "drops dime" is an informant, coming from the early 70s were payphones were about 10 cents. Dimes are the smallest and lightest coins and would be a good way for spirits to leave a message or transfer information.

If you're finding dimes like myself, you might just be an informant for the spirit world.

8. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I was going through some of the older writings and this one caught my attention.

I was looking at a video ealier so I thought this would be a good place to post it.

It seems to me that they are starting to get more aggressive and the question is, are they with us or are they against us (black folks)? This was a war head, but the question is, how did they know the difference and where was the warhead heading? Next question, is there a galactic treatise to keep the universe clean of nuclear waste?

I asked a question about where was it heading but it seems to be logically heading out of space.

???? and more ????

Peace and Blessings

9. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I lived at adress door number 2449 for the first early parts of my life. I give the address because I am thinking it is significant possibly. Any way, I experienced a lot of things in this house as a kid who at a lot of times went un supervised. I used to play with fire and one day, the fire did get out of control, that of course was do to my thinking I could put it out with fingernail polish remover...LOL Boy was I naive. Any way, that house had one of those long stretched hallways. On one end of the hallway was the bathroom and at the other end was the bedrooms. I would have to go pee pee sometimes at night and my mom used to take me, but then she started making me go on my own. I was so scared of that hallway. I will never forget it...LOL I would tell my mother , "Mama, I'm scared, something is out there" she would tell me "girl, you ain't got nothing to be scarred of, I'm right here" So, I would creep real slow down the hallway, real slow until I finally got to the bathroom. Then, when I finished up, I would look both ways of the hallway because at the end of the hallway where the bathroom was, beyond the bathroom was the living room and kitchen and needless to say, in the other opposite direction was the bedrooms. So I looked both ways to make sure nothing was coming out of the kitchen to get me, and then I would walk slowly back towards my mothers bedroom. Ooh, I was so scared, Any way, when I got not even halfway into the hallway, I felt like something was behind me so I started bookin and yellin "Mama" ooh I was so **** scared, it is not even funny. Just thinking back on it makes me scared. That happened twice where I felt like I was being chased down that hallway. I had a lot of flying dreams in that house to. I would go to sleep and dream that I was on the balcony and that I could jump off of that balcony and fly and in the dream that is what I did, I would fly all over my neighborhood. Then my dreams started having my sister in them, I would have to put her on my back and carry her while I flew. Then the dreams of flying began to come to an end. I couldn't fly anymore and my sister was not with me, I was by my self. I would try to run so as to pick of speed, and then flap my arms to fly like I had been dong but no matter what, I could not fly anymore. Any way, switching back to the hallway cause I got off track... I eventually got over thinking someone was after me in the hallway. One day, I just said, I have to fight against this fear. I went to the bathroom one day and I kept my head up not walking slow giving my self a chance to hear anything that may frighten me. On the way back down the hallway I did the same thing, held my head up and walked fast but no matter what, I didn't run. Eventually whatever I thought was chasing me, stopped.

Astrologer4U

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424

Bro. Ru2religious, these days I believe many of us are being "enlightened" about what is really going on beyond and behind the scenes. If we asked our people to imagine a scene out of M.Knight's movie "Signs" where suddenly some non-terrestrial being is standing in your living room, many would chalk it up as foolishness, this shows again how good we are at protecting our minds from the truth and even from the realities of history. Certainly the European was a Alien to Africa?

There is no fiction or fantasy that does not use truth as it's nucleus. It's no coincidence that after "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, scientists started unearthing real hobbits.

The fact is, some people see things, others don't. This is the truth of human history period. In the book "Contact of the 5th Kind" the authors lay out very interesting evidence of things happening right here in America that go unnoticed to the average person. I believe African people have a different relationship with these beings, even though many of them aren't in favor of the Humanoid period because of our primitive ideals. (The miniseries titled "V" reads almost like prophecy if we look at in again thru today's eyes.)

What they really don't support is our level of "thought creation" -most of these beings exist closer to the etheric fields that we do, meaning if you are thinking about hitting or shooting one of them, most likely you really are. In fact, that mystery system is embedded into the new testament, what the fictional Christ was teaching is really about alien science, perhaps knowledge already known to Africans of that time. Which is why if one were ever to be "attacked" by a Zeta for example, the first thing they do is disable your thought process via telepathy.

The mind is the most "consistent" weapon. Mankind to them is infected and will never be allowed off this island unless they are overseeing those missions. Many say there are people of color in those ships, but there are agreements they have to abide by. Some of them expect us to reach the point where we can "see them" without outer influence. The ships themselves work as distractions also. The Gov't has ships too, but can't fly them past a certain distance. The real beings we need to worry about exist in the 4th and 5th dimension and stand at a diagonal angle along side the 3rd.