Black Poetry : Seeing straight

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Seeing straight

This freak career keep me in fear wanna run to the sauna //For fun but someone gonna gun me down must be a good runner //Or catch one round in the back end up a clown act in the hospital //Do attractive spitting active as a kitten but laxatives are forbidden //From my bowels leave gum on my vowels constipated and admitting //I’m devastated gitting educated in rap wanna be a word crafter //Vary onroute to carry out an attack on whack rappers //With my mind see great enough to recreate stuff from chapters //Of the past, discover and entire world as fire is hurled //Down the throats of microphones that choke domes girls //Scream, but on a small scale this could all fail and cause //A boom in the bulding, folks listen to tunes chilling no flaws //In my game even Santa Claus came with a bag of toys so pause //On calling me whack start falling back and rethink your moves //My scriptures ona slant like pictures by Rembrandt they proves //Real artistry flowing and will start a tree to growing stuff lube //Grounds and move clowns off stage in a soft rage into practice //Hurting everyday in a certain way while alerting prey not an actress //Look my art annoint head and grease dark points on dreads //While finger joints spread gort a green thumb my plants have fed //The extreme dumb and made scholars and now they parade with dollars //In their pockets some are rocket scientists, other work in hair parlors //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back