Black Christians : Seedtime and Harvest

Where/What is the authority for this statement coming from? We are supposed to be evolving, working towards vibrating at a higher level then our present level, not making up excuses that we are only human. Says who? And when is this to take place? Surely not now, I've not seen any of this, anywhere, for real!

It takes place when we make it take place and the authority of the statement comes from within. However, if you want biblical about, If I am not mistaken, doesn't it say in the bible that God made us in his image, in his likeness?

Astrologer4U

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

It takes place when we make it take place and the authority of the statement comes from within. However, if you want biblical about, If I am not mistaken, doesn't it say in the bible that God made us in his image, in his likeness?

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U,

Correct, the Bible does say that we are made in the image of God, and it also says that after acquiring a sin nature, we fell from grace. Thanks for answering my question, I am now clear on your position. The obvious conflict with evolving to a higher vibration and it taking place when we make it happen, would be that a positive outcome is dependent upon depraved human beings, for the most part.

Astrologer4U,

Correct, the Bible does say that we are made in the image of God, and it also says that after acquiring a sin nature, we fell from grace. Thanks for answering my question, I am now clear on your position. The obvious conflict with evolving to a higher vibration and it taking place when we make it happen, would be that a positive outcome is dependent upon depraved human beings, for the most part.

If you are not saying that all humans are depraved while some humans are not depraved, I don't get this.

Astrologer4U

Bible Study: The Book of Malachi

"I believe that because of the sins and choices that our ancestor made, we have to sort through history to find the solution...the victory."

[/SIZE][/B]

What do you feel those poor choices were? What got us into this mess on a global scale? Thanks!

=================================================

In my opinion, this question covers a broad scope because it includes thousands and thousands of years of history but nevertheless, I would love to try to offer an answer. I suppose there could be many different ways to answer this question in regards to the past actions of our ancestors that has become a burden for us today but ultimately, I think it revolves around religion/government. Going back as far as documented history allows, these questions come to mind; (1) As a king and/or ruler, how can you expect to exist as Black/Kemet if you sleep with the kind of enemy that you know has sought GENOCIDE against your kind? (2) How can you fight that kind of enemy and embrace them at the same time and remain in tact? and, (3) How can you believe that kind of enemy whom has initiated supremacist movements against your kind could ever accept you as an equal? Was not that the folly of Samsun? I believe that these questions might shed some light on Black humanity today. Due to some governmental decisions made by our ancestors in that they bonded with the enemy, they were eventually overthrown, and their descendants became continually pawned and exploited in order to maintain this mode of supremacy.

I believe that ancient Black kings became the object of hatred by outsiders at their unbeknownst and byway of flattery, when they accepted certain foreign ideals, they became exploited. Then these kings in turn exploited their own people who they were supposed to protect and represent. In short, they went to bed with the enemy and eventually sacrificed the freedom of their own people. Soon these strange bonds caused their government [religion, way of life...] to further become infiltrated. Over a period of time, these kings and their descendants suppressed their own people into slavery and black people became blamed for all the ills of humanity...It was a no win situation that only ended by a great show of force, for example, a natural catastrophic occurrence that affected masses of people. Then and only then would slavery and oppression of ancient Black people end. But again, just as soon as they would be freed from these kinds of oppressions . . . history repeated itself over and over again and for thousands and thousands of years. That is what I believe.

Furthermore, the only way to end this degradation of humanity is to have the opportunity to study history and understand the repetitive patterns. Then perhaps black people today who are willing to strive for a better existence could possibly see the mistakes made by our ancestors and gain a better existence by avoiding the pitfalls made in the past. That is why history becomes so important and so vital to survival. If we don’t know then we will be destined to repeat it.

Bible Study: The Book of Malachi

Even though, there were many distinct Black/Kemeti civilizations that had formed long before the time of Malachi, he makes it plain concerning how the living God regards his kings and rulers for relationships with people that sought to suppress and eradicate their presence. This is the very last book in the Old Testament Bible [KJV].

Malachi’s very name reveals that he was Black--Mal-LACHI!!! Malachi [Lachi-Chal; in reverse script] was apart of a group of Israelite prophets known as ‘Nebiim prophets’ [SEE WEBSTER for ‘Nebiim’; also Nebty or Black] meaning ‘Black prophets’ [APOCALYPTIC prophets; CALYPSO, CALI... or BLACK!!! --PROPHETS...]. Malachi lived and wrote his book during a time period that became known as ‘the Helenization period’, a time when a deliberate movement was made by White-Greeks [Helenes] of whom spread their Greek culture throughout Jerusalem, North Africa and elsewhere. The time period covers the Greek Empire period, about a three hundred (300) year period before the Roman Empire took dominion. Malachi’s book is very short, easy to understand and very powerful.

Malachi prophesized against the Jews of that time period because many of them submitted to the movement and became inter-mixed and thereby known as ‘Helenized-Jews’ [White-Jews] and divisions arose. A Jewish nation was eventually formed in which came to include many different kinds of white Greeks and eastern people becoming ‘Jewish by citizenship’ [by law] and not by heritage creating more confusion and suppression towards the aboriginal Jews and so forth. For this reason and thousands of years later, the council that formed by commission under King James did not include certain books written during that time period such as ‘the Book of the Maccabees’ [var. Maqabe] and more. For this reason and more too, it also becomes very obvious that the very mother of Jesus, Mary, was definitely chosen due to her ethnicity and heritage. Mari was absolutely ‘Abra-HAMITIC-typed [African-typed]!!! Malachi specified that the very son of the living God had to come from the very seed of Jacob:

And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously. [MALACHI 2:15-16.]

********************THE VIRGIN MARI-- AD 2*************************

Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.
[MALACHI 2:11- 12.]

**********************MASADA AD 60s . . . *****************************

So about AD 4 when Herod-the-Great ordered a legal expedition against the ethnic population in Bethlehem, it was deliberate. The mothers that were bereaved of their baby boys under the age of two (2) to infancy, naturally went into severe depression and etc. and for this very event that happened so long ago, the very definition of the name ‘Bethlehem’ was changed to be known as ‘Bedlam’ [insanity; SEE WEBSTER for ‘Bedlam’]. The negative affect of this governmental exercise against the men and women of Bethlehem had a long term affect. Also about thirty years later after this hell and in the AD 30s, the female survivors became marked by Mari-de-Magdala for promiscuity. So the recording of the mother of Jesus as being ‘A VIRGIN’ and of a ‘godly seed’ is extremely significant as well as the fact that Jesus became tender-hearted towards the women of his own race [heritage] such as Mary of Magdalene of whom had been exploited! When Jesus stood at the cross with his women kind, the Ram girls [Rami-Mari girls], looking at him as a witness to the hatred and violence for what he stood for, the Pharisaic Jews also stood there with their ‘Elizabeth Taylor looking women’ in support of the Roman’s quest of IDENTITY THEFT. And then another 30 years later in the AD 60s, the Romans came at the Pharisaic Jews too. The Sanhedrin was abolished, the temple of the Jews was demolished and by the AD 130s, all Jews were outlawed from even entering into Jerusalem. The very name of Jerusalem was changed to Palestine, the very foundation of the earliest movements of the white Greeks during the time of Samsun and David. And, it is for this reason that when I am approached about ‘Black Nationalistic’ movements of my time, I am leery based upon denial of this truth concerning the presence of ‘foreign women’ amongst the very movement and the ill fruits it has born repeatedly in the past. To admit race mixing is absolutely NOT enough. We need names of specific kings and the names of the white and foreign queens they elevated over our women kind in their own land of inheritance. The Egyptians were very good at making detailed records, so why not tell the whole truth and dispel the confusion. Today many of us have been confused about Elizabeth Taylor’s role in the classic film of ‘Cleopatra’, the queen of Egypt [Africa; 30s BC] because of the lack of education that revolves around that period of Helenization. The Jewish National Movement during those times has this very element. This crucial part of the definition of ‘Kemet’ in nation building and the process in which ancient Black people became overthrown and suppressed into slavery has been so conveniently dismissed as not relevant yet, it is the essence of losing one’s genetic identity as a people.

Malachi not only speaks about the Israelite’s acts and deeds and their sins against their own humanity but he speaks on a universal mode (MALACHI 2:9-10]. This is a pattern that had been repeated long before the Hebrews were even conceived. Malachi also speaks about the Gentiles coming to serve the universal God (MALACHI 1:11). By doing this he distinguishes the fact that the aboriginal Israelites are a distinct people (Hamitic-typed) apart from the Gentiles and yet, they were inter-mixing to such an extent it proved detrimental to their very freedom of expression.

All in all, if I do not see a definite admission on the part of Black Nationalist regarding this ‘rebellion against Black women’-- their own womankind then, you can certainly count me out on the movement. I will listen for awhile but I believe that history will repeat itself if ignored. Should it not be at least admitted that in ancient African history, white queens had been elevated above the black queens? Since the very formation of this government and for more than 200 years, all of the white presidents have elevated white First Ladies. But in African history, it is acceptable for black kings to have elevated white queens. Should I not be offended? It would be fair to liken me to Bernadine in the 1995 movie, Waiting to Exhale. I can appreciate diversity but NOT DECEPTION. I could definitely see myself on the lawn selling for profit and as for the leftovers, perhaps a bonfire!?

Finally as a Nebiim prophet [Apocalyptic prophet], Malachi speaks of the last days [the First and Second Coming [MALACHI 2:3 and 4:1].

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

If you are not saying that all humans are depraved while some humans are not depraved, I don't get this.

Astrologer4U

Sister Astrologer4U,

Could it be that you're not getting it because you don't want to get it? The position is clear...from a secular perspective, mankind is depraved, from a biblical point of view, all have sinned and fall short.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back