Black People Politics : SEE IT: New Hillary Clinton campaign ad aimed at African-American voters takes place in barbershop,

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Liberty, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292

With only two weeks left before the election, Hillary Clinton has dropped another television spot to give her voters a last-minute push into the voting booth.

The Democratic presidential nominee’s latest ad starts off in a barbershop where her supporters explain why they’ll be voting for her while also upgrading their ‘dos. And everyone featured in the 30-second clip is a person of color.

Read more

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...med-african-american-voters-article-1.2843160

2. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

Then there's the "Sex & Drugs & Rock and Roll...."
    This ish is so crazy.

*smh*

3. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    And, when all is said and done, no one is suggesting any policies that will address the issues that affect the AA community.

*sigh*

4. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    I think I would like to see policies that teach young AAs "how to fish". I would like policies that guarantee that ALL graduating High School students have the OPPORTUNITY to either go to college OR learn a skill/trade that is directly transferrable in the job market today. Then, more Affirmative Action.

5. Hermetic

Hermetic Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +314
    I agree with a lot of what she was saying, though I think she is naive to think Trump would fix anything. I do feel she is right on point about the pandering and empty promises. I feel we do need to wake up to what is really going on and work towards fixing our problems, because I have no expectations that solutions will be coming from the Left or the Right.

6. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    Agreed. She had me going, too, until she came to the ridiculous conclusion that Trump was the answer to our problems.