Black Poetry : SEDUCTION part 6

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by EmotionalDreams, Mar 31, 2006.

1. EmotionalDreams

EmotionalDreams Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    SEDUCTION(part 6)
    7/16/98 2:48am Thursday
    (speaking softly)..."walking in the heavens. making diamonds out of sand. can we believe what's in the heart?...(singing softly)...ooo girl..its your looove that shapes my world. i got looove on my mind...(talking softly)...a soft kiss...a gentle touch...emotions designed for physical desire. the warmth of glowing feelings soothing the passion...
    (singing softly)...ooohh..its your looove that shapes my world..its the reality that blows my mind...i got looove...its your looove...(talking softly)...of all the things that you have felt in the past, all were just a prelude for the love and devotion i have to give you. if you want to be free...then let me cherish you...
    (singing softly)mmmm..its your reality that blows my mind. and the love that shapes my world. i can not fight the feeeelin'...ooo its the looove...your looove is in my world. its your looove that shapes my dreams...ooohh girl..its your looove that shapes my world. all the looove..your looove...its the looove that shapes my world...your looove...your looove...all your looove...(voice fades)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"my love is unconditional. without you, theres' no fire. you are the four seasons in my heart...you are the sunshine in my eyes...the rain washing my soul"

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome to destee.com poetic playground
    welcome to the house of peace and respect
    welcome from above as i bless this some love

awesome write poet.

continue to flow as u go sho some love
    to your fellow poets as well welcome !