Computers - Software Hardware : Security hole allows anyone to hijack your Skype account using only your email address (updated)

This is the reason why those in the field have to be alert, this week Skype next week it could be my favorite search engine Google.
It happens and unpredictable, but I kind of sense something was going to happen.
Well, I do not use Skype as much as I should, now I am happy that I don't .
I'm still not out the woods though because I have contacts and no one has let me know if their accounts been affected yet.

I think it's a matter of just trying to be as safe as you can within reason and having a modern risk model that includes computing. I mean people have great working models for a lot of things they know are vulnerable in their lives today. It just needs to expand into things like fraud, identity protection, and safe computing.

You're just one Tuesday away from being right, haha. Seriously, Skype is a juicy platform and if they're going to basically roll people onto that service from their MSN base things should get interesting.

Love Skype too...

Oh well... at least I employ divisions in account schema for security reasons.

Not worried.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back