Police : security guard shot a man outside of an apartment complex in Kansas City early Tuesday morning

Arianne, please resist the urge to post to me on this topic. This is a controlled environment where I can't cuss yo butt out.

I never posted anything or responded directly to you, you started a thread & I posted my comment as to the contents of the thread & not directly to you, I never asked you any questions or gave you any advice, if anything you made direct contact with me & asked me questions & as a member here I responded, take care.

BTW: Not sure but I believe you have a block member option. Use it if you feel the need.

BLOCKED

One Struggle KC
11 hrs ·
Updated Information on Security Guard Killing A Person in Kansas City, MO; Posted on Wed, Sept 14, 2016.

Lie Perpetrated by the Media: A security guard shot and killed a man in his 20s.

Truth: 15-year old Elijah Harris, stellar student and basketball player, was murdered by a security guard.

...See More

Uncertainty surrounds death of Kansas City teen shot by security guard
Uncertainty surrounds the death of a 15-year-old boy after a security guard shot and killed him this week at a Kansas City apartment complex.
WWW.KCTV5.COM|BY CHRIS OBERHOLTZ, LISA D'SOUZA

What is being "hidden" by the media:

The security guard shot a 20 year old Black man and my 15 yr old nephew. He shot and killed 2 Black males that night.
The security company he works for, Titan Security, is owned and operated by police officers. This could explain why he is receiving police protection.
There was no DNA or fingerprints of my nephew on any weapon.
Elija did not have a gun.
According to the detective working the case, investigators or still searching foe DNA.
Our family was initially told the guard had been fired, now he's receiving counselling offered by Titian Security.
The guard's name has not yet been released.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back