Police : security guard shot a man outside of an apartment complex in Kansas City early Tuesday morning

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
  1. Police: Security guard shoots, kills man outside of Kansas City ...
    http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/poli...-man-outside-of-kansas-city-apartment-complex - 120k - Cached - Similar pages
    2 days ago ... Police say a security guard shot a man outside of an apartment complex in Kansas City early Tuesday morning.

The security guard DID NOT SHOOT A 20 year old man!!!!
    HE SHOT MY 14 YEAR OLD NEPHEW IN THE BACK 3 TIMES. MURDERER.
    The guard is still in jail, even though the article says he went home that night.
    The paper says there were no witnesses. There are witnesses. One is another boy who was with him.

A gun was next to his body, without his fingerprints. His mothers family and my family are working together to bring attention to the lying article and clear her sons name. He never had a gun.

As the story is unfolding we're learning the security guard was not on duty. He shot my family with his own gun. The off duty guard was Hispanic/white.
Watch
  1. Security guard shoots, kills armed man at KCMO apartments - KCTV5
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/33080355/security-guard-shoots-kills-armed-man-at-kcmo-apartments - - Cached - Similar pages
    2 days ago ... An apartment complex security guard shot and killed a man he said ... hours Tuesday near 94th Terrace and Bales Avenue in Kansas City, Mo.

Legitimate law enforcement websites like www.leoaffairs.com www.realpolice.net www.policeone.com & www.officer.com all of which I'm a member state otherwise. I personally know a number of California policemen who also are members & I've never known them to lie.

I just polled all the mainstream media venues & the original story still stands as previously reported.

I wasn't there to say one way or the other & it appears the dead man has only his confederate to tell his side of the story. If anybody else was there to state facts about a deadly weapon sans fingerprints I don't see any official version of such a statement.

What you talking about?

I told the Destee board MY NEPHEW WAS SHOT AND KILLED BY A OFF DUTY SECURITY GUARD.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. I CALLED THE NEWS CHANNEL AND WAS TOLD THEY ONLY REPORT WHAT THE POLICE TELL THEM.
CHANNEL 5 and other media outlets are meeting with family members today to get the truth. My family wants to clear his name.
No, there was a Neighbor as a witness. How many witness do you need when a 14 year old boy is shot in the back and dies.

What's your problem?

Sometimes it's best to say nothing. Why don't you try that.

The papers will not change the story until they met with the family today. I've talked to two reporters. The story is what the police said, not what really happened.
They even laid a gun next to his body. The gun did not have his fingerprints.
He was a good kid.
Not that it matters, but there was some older young man, who was 20 that
Was scaring my young nephew and some of his friends making them do things.
He's in jail after this. Another reluctant witness.

Legitimate law enforcement websites like www.leoaffairs.com www.realpolice.net www.policeone.com & www.officer.com all of which I'm a member state otherwise. I personally know a number of California policemen who also are members & I've never known them to lie.

I just polled all the mainstream media venues & the original story still stands as previously reported.

I wasn't there to say one way or the other & it appears the dead man has only his confederate to tell his side of the story. If anybody else was there to state facts about a deadly weapon sans fingerprints I don't see any official version of such a statement.

All this right here is BS. EXPECIALLY THIS: personally know a number of California policemen who also are members & I've never known them to lie.
I don't think you a member of nothing. How you know when a policeman is lying. That's the most inportant part of their job - LYING AND COVERING UP THIR LIES. DO YOU HELP THEM COVER UP LIES. IS THAT WHAT YOU DO SINCE YOU SAY YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN THEM TO LIE.

Ignorance makes my skin crawl.

Go on any one of the sites, register an account, click as a registered member to access the California subforum & you'll see my profile. we can talk there if you like.

I don't cap give 1 cent and a crap about your profile or California .
I don't want to talk to you. You sound kinda off your meds. Get over yourself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back