Black Spirituality Religion : SECRETS OF THE MIND AND TIME

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Here we are. Where did the year go? The year 2008 is only moments away. How is that possible? Weren't we celebrating the New Year just minutes ago? So much is happening so fast. Why? Why is collective Time moving so quickly?

Why are we moving so fast?

Our Minds are arrested by certain principles. No matter what we believe in, we are all followers in the Religion of Reality.

True, we might have different methods of approach, different techniques in dealing with the space around us….still we are all affected by it one way or another. Because these principles have our minds in place, when they move, we move with them.

The connection to these principles is TIME. Time moves with us, and we move with it. Time speeds up, we speed up with it. In order to determine any form of difference, we must have something to compare to. How do you compare Time? By using memory. And where is memory?

In the Mind. Along with everything else we hold true and dare to us. Interesting.

Breaking Down “Know Thy Self”

Most of us so far understanding the statement “Know Thy Self”- but what is that? What is the “Self.” What are we talking about here? Sometimes Sistahs say, “I’m trying to learn to love and know myself.” When we speak about Self, most of the time we are referring to our bodies, minds, spirits – right? Most likely we are speaking about our entire being. But our “being” expands beyond the body. There is the emotional body, the ethereal body, as well as other bodies we all have, possess and have access to that never comes into question, obviously because we are unaware of them. OK- let’s not get too deep into that. Let’s deal with the science of things we can see and understand totally.

SELF is what you attract, and also what attracts you.

Let’s look at this situation. Two Men are in a bar…this is not a joke by the way…Two Men are in a bar, one has just recently separated from his Wife and is about to get a Divorce. He has 2 children. They other Man is single, free and wild. The start to talk about relationships. The Man who is about to get divorced says, he is going to start living his life free and wild as well. The 2nd Man says to him, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be- he is looking for a nice Female to get married to and settle down with. Moments later, 2 Females sit next to them. 1 Female is recently separated, pending a Divorce with 2 children. The 2nd Female is single, free and wild. The 2 Men overhear the Women talking and join them for a conversation. The females find the Men attractive; the Men find the females attractive. They all exclaim about what a coincidence this is. Coincidence or designed plan?

They both find each other attractive. But who belongs to whom? There’s the kicker. To Know Thy Self, is to understand the CORE Nucleus of your being. What is that? Is that how you act on the outside? Not always. The Core Nucleus of our being is used to attract situations and opportunities as we move about in life we “pull” into existence “fields of dreams.”

Pay attention to things that happen suddenly just as you arrive. That is part of the curriculum to “know thy self.” Pay attention to the people that are attracted to your aura, or your field of energy. What kind of people are they? Because your “Core Nucleus” is attracting these people.

As far as the 2 Men and 2 Women in the bar, perhaps the Man who is free and wild, is not free and wild at all. That is not his Core Nucleus, that is just an act he puts on to win credits from other Men. And perhaps now he has studied himself, his patterns of behavior long enough to realize that he wants to be settled down. The other Man who is getting divorced, he has learned also that he is not the type to be settled down. He was deceiving himself, he does not belong in a committed relationship. His Core Nucleus says he should be free and wild, live life as it comes. Most people would match up the separated Man and the separated Woman together. The free and wild Man with the free and wild Woman. That would be incorrect.

The problem with most people is that we do not pay attention to how our thoughts affect the Reality around us. How certain words spoken outloud produce certain situations and opportunities. Know Thy Self also means we learn and understand what energy belongs to us. Seek ye first the understanding of SELF, and all other things will be “added” to you? Well, things will be added to you anyway, even without your understanding, but you will not understand why those things are being added to you.

To answer the question: “Why do bad things always happen to good people.” Because good people stay on “track.”

Our lives are laid out in a series of tracks. Yes, like train tracks. This how it is possible to know someone’s destiny or future. If you know how to read a person’s track, either as a psychic of highly spiritual person you can tell them what will happen next week, next month etc. How is that even possible. First off, because most people over a certain age do not deviate from their tracks, their thought patterns and their life styles. So-called “good” people especially, because they are so busy being “good” not realizing all that means is that – you follow all the rules. Bad things always happen to people who follow all the rules because they never listen to their intuition, they usually look for signs and follow what leaders tell them.

People how stay on “track” are very easy to predict. In fact, fear is used to keep them on track. Fear is used as the signboard in front the door to their liberation. The sign says “keep out the Devil in here.” Black folks turn right around and run. This is how the media is used to create virtual situations that simulate our minds into making decisions for our destiny. If you are afraid of fire, you can’t cross the lake of fire to get to the place you need to be. And some of us would rather die than cross that lake, which is very odd, since we don’t cross that lake because we are afraid to die.

No one is the world is good or bad, we are infinite choice makers. While some decisions reap more rewards than others, and we can attribute certain types of decision making on certain kinds of people- eventually those who consider themselves “good” are just as brainwashed as those who consider themselves “bad.” Because TIME determines both.

Good people spend time with children. So do good pedophiles. Bad people deceive people into thinking a lie is the truth. So do most parents raising children. An infinite choice maker, is either conscious or unconscious of how the SELF attracts and creates the situations and opportunities around them. That’s as good or bad as you can get. We are our own Demons and Angels.

We are all on some type of “track” or leyline, the question is, is that track created by the forces here on Earth that are used to manipulate our minds, or are these tracks laid out for us by our Divine forces and our Ancestors. Well, we don’t know the answer to that question unless we learn our SELF.

Build it and they will come. Field of Dreams. “Build it” the IT, is the Core Nucleus of our being, the Self- this is something we are constantly building, evolving, growing, feeding and nurturing. The field of dreams is what the Core attracts. Some of us say “Why do these things keep happening to me??” Understand what you are building, what is IT? What are you pulling along side you into Reality. What shows up and appears just as you arrive. What kinds of people gravitate towards you? Do you stay on track? Or do you deviate suddenly from habit? Are you spontaneous, are you free and wild, can you Divorce yourself quickly from a situation if it is not going well.

We truly underestimate the power of the Mind, and this is why we have Religion. But here’s another secret.

The power of prayer is real. To pray for someone, even without them knowing it- can produce desired results for this person. Why is prayer real? Because we are all connected to each other. To think a name, to think of a person, to think of their field of energy, is to access their mind, and the field of dreams that produces results into their life.

Prayer works in every Religion on the planet, but how is it that every Religion thinks their form of prayer, and the avatar they are praying to is the best?

I’ve said in the past that by now if Jesus was real, he has bad credit because Black folks are always praying his name.

The avatar, is the password for the minds that use the name also in rituals of prayer. The name, is only as powerful and capable as the minds attached to it. The name JESUS is only as powerful as the minds that use that name as a spiritual password for power, to influence the reality around them.

The power of prayer is not the power of the avatar, but the power of the mind.

When we find the avatar that more minds accept Universally, and use those words in our affirmations or prayers, naturally they wield better results. As well, there are names attached to the Mind and Spiritual Energy of our Ancestors- using such names work better for us because our genetic memory coincides with those names. But overall, perfecting a Spiritual System that uses the mental power of powerful conscious minds will create more results for the future of Africans in the world. Find the minds that can bend TIME, and move matter and find out what their passwords are, and use them.

2. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Some times when you write like this you end up answering some questions I have in my mind but dont have any one to ask. Just recently I was asking myself if Jesus isnt what I thought he was then how do I pray? What words do I use? I dont even do it any more because I am confused. I remember that when I use to pray that name after a while I would hear something asking me "what god are you praying to?". And that would trip me out. But also my prayers were getting answered....???

3. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    If I am not attracting any body (generally) does that mean that I am empty at the core? I know that most of the time (during the week) I dont want to be bothered by people so I could be giving off that kind of energy.

I know that at work when I come around the females at my department lets say the fitting room area, for example, if they were standing around talking or goofing around, they suddenly would stop and start working again as if I was the boss. I know that when I am at work I am working and always get the job done. Some times I get this feeling that people are drawn to me too.

Are you a mind reader or something? I try to follow my intuition more nowadays because when I dont I do get myself into some type of trouble.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Well what does this do for me? I happen not to believe in TIME. In fact, I often teach people that time does not exist. Time is a creation of man. In fact, the true definition of time is..."Time is mans' measurement of nature and his own activities." As such, it is our belief in time that causes a lot of our frustrations, premature aging and our illusionary disconnectedness with our past and self. The old and young feel the separation and disconnection with each other due to their belief in time. What do you expect to be or feel when you're 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or whatever? Oh, don't worry, our belief in TIME will give us exactly what we expect...as the mind thinks so the body corresponds. Yes, we are foolish...those of us who believe that TIME ACTUALLY EXIST. For with that belief we do more to ourselves than one can imagine.

5. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    The older we get, the popular belief we have of time ,changes from YOUR perspective. (Keita is correct about times existence) We measure time based on our collective time devices and or systems. And these devices and system measurements are based on our planets movement around the sun. The longer we live, and compare our existence against the number of times our planet revolves around the sun, the shorter and less meaningful each revolve becomes unless you will your Self to change your perspective.

A year to a 4 year old is a whole 25% of life. Compared to the 80 year old 25% is 20 years. So you can imagine what just a year is to someone that age. A year would be .............fast.

Peace

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Jaisolovely! Sistah- you of all people are not empty to the core at all! You may find yourself around people who do not inspire your interests. We are always attracting something, or some people, or certain situations. You are becoming more "self contained" and growing your awareness of what is going on within.

The way people react to you, is also a "sign" of your SELF, or Core Energy. For example, no matter where I go, people always come up to me and ask me some, "off the wall" question. These people never introduce themselves, they never say- Hello, how are you. They just start in with information that no one would dare ask a regular person. How is that possible? Whatever it is they are asking me, it's usually something I know about. People have always reacted to me that way, even as a child. Sometimes people don't react to us in a positive way. But usually overall, there is a message between the lines. Perhaps you are an "Authority" figure in many ways, even though you may not realize it yet.

A large portion of what I am saying here deals with reincarnation. But I won't go into that just yet. The SELF, is the only thing we are. Another way to look at SELF, is to view it as SOIL. Know thy Soil. Many times people spend too much time complaining about why certain things happen for others but it never happens for them. Know thy soil. There are different types of soil, and different treatments. By their fruit you will know them? Its by the fruit, what we produce and the seeds we attract that we can understand the soil.

Jaisolovely, Prayer is a wonderful communication tool. When we type into these forums, these are all prayers. We are converting our thoughts into bits of data available for the world to read. I speak about Jesus, in hopes that we understand that as Africans we are in fact inventors of religion, and should be more intellectual as far as understanding the science behind religion and spiritual as our Ancestors were Spiritual Scientists. Instead these days we are in fact servants to our own refurbished Sciences.

The most powerful prayer, is what works for you and what empowers your mind. That is a personal journey for you. This is not something anyone can instruct for you. We can only hand you the clay and ask you to make something fitting. Prayer does work, regardless if one Prays to a Myth, or some Pray to a drawing, a poem, a Statue, a painting, a book. Prayer works because the Universe is programmed to carry out the intention of our minds.
    Even negative intentions are carried out, because the mind doesn't know the difference between negative, positive, imagined or real. We are all connected to the field of dreams that manifests all reality. Its fine if we want to call that field Jesus, God, Allah- whatever. But understand that by giving this field a name, we are in fact only accessing the minds, and the limited power of the minds that use that name. It all depends on the nature of your intent.

The name for our Gods are usually assigned to key moments in our lives, moments when we feel the highest amount of spiritual energy, or when the kundalini energy rises. Some of us pray more to materials and curse words than any Gods know to man. People say as many Oh Gods, as they do - oh sh__. As many Jesus Christs, when something bad happens like stomping a toe, as they do- Motherfuc___. Fck! In true, American popular culture are servants to more media than any other people on the planet. We pray to the news. To our music.

Very true Bro. Keita about TIME. TIME is an illusion. But it is also an illusion programmed into the mind. For example, many people myself included- can tell themselves what time to wake up without an alarm clock. If I tell myself to wake up at 7:00 am, I will wake up at 6:59 am without failure. TIME isn't real, still like Jesus- it is part of a belief system that has to be understood before it can be done away with.

TIME: 6.6.6. is the mark of the beast. Its already marked into our foreheads. This is why "TIME is flying" these days. Collective Time is processed by the Minds that believe in it. Regardless if we believe in Time, the world is operated by it. As melaninated beings, we don't need Time. We show up when life tells us to, because we synchronized with the Universe, which is how it is supposed to be. So-called CP time, is real Time. We show up when we are available for action.

666 TIME is an equation for Slavery. These days there is a special emphasis on Teenagers. Teenagers with businesses. Teenagers who are millionaires. Teenagers running fortune 500 companies. This is all by their design. Because how are the Elders feeling when they see this? TIMELESS people know that, being an Elder is beautiful. TIMELESS people know that an Older Woman, Older Man are the ones we should be blessed with. But today's media focuses on the younger Woman/Man, the baby child- who know nothing about life- yet, at least without proper instruction for the Elders.

We can't have one without the other. TIME isn't just measured by clocks, its measured by belief. We can say we don't believe in TIME, but do we live TIMELESS? The closest we can ever get to this TIMELESSNESS is to synchronize ourselves with the unseen. Its very difficult for most people to understand that the concept of TIME has damaged our understand of spirituality in general. TIMELESS people react to the seasons, the movement of the stars, the sun and the changing of the environment. 666 TIME, breaks down time into 2+4=6 hours, 60 minutes, 60 seconds. 666 TIME moves time up and down for longer hours of sunlight. This equation is coded into Reality.

666 Time means we also believe in death. TIMELESS people do not believe in Death. To be synchronized with the unseen means you already have pure evidence that you are a manifestation of the unseen, and death or non-life is not a possibility for something that has no way of destroying itself. Words do not originate in books. Water does not originate in the fruit. The flame does not originate on the candle. 666 TIME is the equation that cuts off the mind from the 7th mathematical principle. The 7th principle, as far as how the mind is programmed- breeches the physical. In the mind there are only 9 key numbers. 1-9. 0 is the symbol/number for space or divide. Those 9 numbers are divide evenly into 3 part. 1-3, 4-6, 7-9. 1-3, is the body. 4-6, is the mind. 7-9 is the soul, spirit force or unknown energy. TIME is the God of reality, and the God of this reality is 666. The number 4-6 are the balancers between the body and spirit force. African people have always been all about numbers 7-9. The breeching of the physical and mental levels and entering into the spirit. This is how we become TIMELESS. Also is said that "life begins at 40." 4- is the first level into the mind. Life begins then because you are over the physical period of your life, 1-3.

Our minds are keep synchronized with the going ons and happenings of the world. Naturally we are all affected by the Time Illusion. It is not Real at all, but like Jesus, it affects us, because minds believe in Jesus and in Time. And if a village believes I am the Devil, and the Devil is their enemy, I would be a fool to step into this village even if I do not believe myself to be the Devil. All I can hope to do is create the knowledge that I am not the Devil, in order to change that reality.

But speaking of the Devil, there is much to be said about this illusion as well.

[​IMG]

7. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    ^^^^I like that analogy, very true and insightful.^^^^

But speaking of the Devil, there is much to be said about this illusion as well.

[​IMG]

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Our belief systems deal with our Religious Avatars, our belief in TIME and we question all of these, it's hard to tell Black folks anything about The Devil. "Say what you will about Jesus, but I know the Devil is real."

The parables about our Gods and Saviors are insignificant without an Evil Foe. The Devil represents Chaos, while God represents Order. Most of us can guarantee each other that the Devil is real. "That ain't nothing but the Devil."

Of all interests, the Devil seems to be more concerned with keeping us from our spiritual enlightenment, spiritual evolution...and even getting to Church on TIME.

The White Man is the Devil. Satan is the Devil. Lucifer is the Devil. D.Evil, or "Lived" backwards, the Devil is the process into Death and the darkness that shelters Man from God.

Like TIME, the Devil is part of the illusion of Reality. The Devil is the character we blame for situations we allow to happen and even produce on a metaphysical level. Kept away from the 7th principle of existence, the Human is the Devil, the illusion of separation from Infinite life.

Is this to say there are no negative forces in the world that can be classified as Devils, Demons, Evil spirits- etc? No, but we can all be these things if we choose to be. What I am saying is there is no one entity that has the monopoly on Evil thereby being able to capitalize on the title of "The Devil."

However, because many of us believe in the Devil, we must deal with this character as a tangible force. What is more true, is that we are unconscious Creators, unconscious of our ability to create unseen forces that channel the situations that manipulate our lives. We can only sense less than 10% of Reality around us, leaving Reality to be 90% of the unseen, yet we base our ideas on less than 10% of what we see and receive through our senses.

Its possible that in whatever space you are in right now, there are beings and creatures sitting there along side you, totally unaware of your existence, as you are unaware of theirs. The dark secrets in most mystery system center around techniques used to investigate and manipulate hidden dimensions that sit right behind this one.

Is the Devil Real? As real as Jesus. As real as TIME. Sometimes these illusions are used as puppets and tools of communication by spiritual forces that are trying to manipulate us for or against certain choices. Jesus is a spiritual Uniform, sometimes used by Spirit Guides, The Higher Self, and even Ancestors. The Devil is used this way as well. The image of the Devil appears in many dreams, and even manifests into real life for some people. When I was a heavy Bible reader as a young child I once challenged the Devil himself to a battle. When I went to sleep that night a hole opened in my mattress and a force was pulling me down, I saw myself falling into a red fiery hole in the ground, and I heard "The Devil" calling out to me to come fight him. He said; "If you want to fight me you'll have to come down here to do it!" I cried out to God to save me from The Devil, and I was thrown back on my bed.

Now to me as a child, that was real. And it was. But it didn't change my decision making process. I still wanted to fight the Devil. I realized what The Devil was, its part of this system, just like TIME. Its a force that guides the spiritual evolution of the Mind and Soul. Because overall, what does the Devil character teach us? That he can get at us if we don't have God in our lives.
    So naturally we go out shopping for Gods. I would go as far as to say The Devil is the Tail of all Religious Gods. We are threatened with the Tail and so we run to the Head.

The Devil is a very important part of the topic of "Know Thy Self" -"Know Thy Soil", because digging deep we might sometimes find our own Minds at the core of our problems and not The Devil. There are forces that create negative situations for us. Yet these forces have no power over us when we do nothing to attract these forces. With enough strong energy of intent, we can all cure our bodies and minds. The Devil manifests in people and situations. Rick James said cocaine is one hellofa drug, the Mind is also. A group of minds in California can create mass hysteria and mass delusions for a group of minds in New York. How is that possible?

Have we considered that our minds are networked together the very same way the internet is? Perhaps this how all of these things work, this is how TIME works, how Religions work, how the DEVIL works. The names we use, are "passwords" into different networks. TIME is how our mental and biological clocks are synchronized with each other. The Devil is like a virus blamed for data corruption, a virus sent out to the masses.

We are a metaphysical daisychain of workstations and servers than make up one complete consciousness of dark matter and dark energy that acts as its own self replicating unit of Reality.

The Mind is the networking server between the intuitive and the rational. Between the seen and the psychic, between darkness and light, between the female and the male. But here, this force is represented as THE DEVIL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    JESUS is the Head, SATAN is the Tail.

9. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    I think that I am becoming more aware of the power of my mind. One day I was on my bed reading and all of the sudden, I had saw in my mind, a flying bug that had appeared out of no where and landed in my ear. Then I made my self imagine it flying away because the thought had bothered me. Even after the thought had disappeared, I had to touch my ear because it felt as if something did touch it, weird right?

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Jaisolovely, not weird at all. Its part of your conscious training, to strengthen the mind through the imagination, which as all great thinkers know is the Mother of all knowledge.

When I was a child I had the image of a blue ball that bounced out of my head and into Reality. It would continue to bounce uncontrollably, all over the place. Even distracting me if I was in school trying to listen to the Teacher. Eventually I learned how to control the ball.

So what was that about? Training. Some of us go through a form of our own type of "mind control" programs set up for us from the other side by ourselves. Everyone on this planet is under some form of mind control, its either we are controlled by familiars or foes. This is why knowing your "self" is very important. Asking questions about your own behavior and thoughts are very important. Mapping out your patterns and cycles are very important. It all helps to paint a bigger picture of who you are, and why you are here right now.

The Mind is very powerful, because the mind is the blending together of two Realities. The imagination is how these two Realities work things out and get along. *** for Tat.

Everything comes out of the imagination. It is the only real Truth between the mathematical cosmos and the Universe ruled by dark energy and matter. When two or more gather in my name? This is an equation for the Mind itself. Overlap two circles and the middle will form the blending together of two Realities, the left, the right, the dark, the light - this is the creation of the Womb that gives birth to all of us. When visions and Visionaries die, so do the people. While the world may be ruled by Engineers, Engineers are ruled by Visionaries, Visionaries are ruled by the Imagination.

People who "go crazy" or "insane" are people who lose the sense of the barrier between the logical Universe and the imagined. What's typical for insane people? They're always talking to themselves. Repeating conversations, or giving descriptions about random memories. But sometimes if you listen to a so-called "crazy" person, they might reveal something you may not want to hear. This is because most of them are tapping directly into a field of thought that most "normal" people deny themselves. Crazy people are sometimes like radio broadcasting stations for the spirit world, and like Cats- they can see things we can't.

So far most people know that some Law Enforcement officials use Psychics to help them solve crimes, what most people don't know is that they also use people locked up for being crazy too. People who deny themselves the use of their imagination also deny themselves the use of the most intelligent facets of their brains and minds. Now, if we understood the African Mind and the African "Self" we would know that the American standard of Education actually does more to make us stupid than intelligent.

African people have always learned faster through hands on training and through the tools of culture. Music, dance, art, etc., all of these things are learning and educational tool and not entertainment. So no wonder Black children would rather run outside to play than sit in class. Or run in the bathroom to create music and lyrics with their friends than take a test. A big "Duh" to all Black Parents and people in America who still haven't figured this out. Yet 3-5 old children know the lyrics to every song on the radio but don't know how to read or write. Even Bill Cosby hasn't figured out the real African code for Education yet.

Its true some of us excel despite the limitations of American Education, but overall - less of us excel. And this is across the board, European Imperialism all over the world in African governed nations has slowed down our mental progress and instead has given us a language where we do more arguing and debating about what the words mean than what "We" mean.

I commend all people who test and train their imagination and reach for higher realms of overstanding. We are the masters of dark energy, masters of dark matter. We can see far distances in the Universe with our Minds alone. We already know what is real and what is truth, but the more we deny ourselves the Truth, the longer we remain the slaves of lairs.

The area in front the face, the viewfinder we use to look at the world with our eyes, is a square. There are 4 corners to a square. Look to your right, look up and look down. Look to your left, look up and look down. That is one complete square in front of your face. No wonder TV is also a square face that we look into. Also our monitors.

We are deceived by square Reality. All those who think outside the BOX usually move on to see Reality for what it really is. The square is also a prison for our Minds. "I didn't see it so I don't believe it" is the language of fools.

No one has ever seen the World.