Black Spirituality Religion : Secrets of the Ankh........

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by info-moetry, Nov 10, 2011.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  2. maf

maf On a marvelous journey. MEMBER

Engineer
    Ratings:
    +72
    Thanks for the knowledge bro.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    hetep bro!

as u know this is my shizzle dizzle my nizzle!

The ankh accoriding to my understanding at this time represents the life force that is responsible for what we have been conditioned to call "life" Throughout the heiroglyphics we find that the dieties are the only ones whom hold the ankh. This action is recorded in this fashion so the observer can understand that the "life source" so to speak is governed by the dieties. The life force is also what gives the dieties the substance to perform the actions they are responsible for in the hierachy or cosmosnology of things. In what has been coined the "spirtual" that i know understand as a polarity because all things are physical in my new understanding the this form of life is known as electromagnetism. Electromagnetism or electro magnetic energy or electricity is vital to the cause and effect mechinisim known as change. Ra holds the ankh he is the commander of the electromagnetic exchange that exisit between the planets and the sun. The exchange the exisit between the planets and its suns known as hu mans. This exchange exisit in the electromagnetic energy that is contained within the atmosphere. We have been condtioned to call this substance "oxgen" however it is electromagnetic energy that we cosume via our lungs with the receptors site that gather this energy and dis tributes it throught the blood stream. This action is responsible for the "spark" that is associated with life. For without the spark or "pulse" as we have been conditioned to call thier is not that state of existence that we have been coniditoned to call "life". In closing the ankh represents the soul or ruwl that will dwell in man for only 120 and twenty years that ankh represents what many have been condtioned to call "god". It is also the force that is spoke upon in "stars wars".

The ankh also has been recorded to have a use as an amplification devise along with the use of the djed or the battery using the negative and postive polarities to create what is known as the "charge" the djed or bottom part of the ankh would connect to the occilator to create a continious circuit of energy. It is rumored by several historians that this technology was the sole purpose of nepoleon envasion of ancient kemet. These components are still the foundation of all electromagnetic or electronic energy compostion and maintance ... I did not get a chance to get out the video yet sneeking at work lol!

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace god...

I agree 100 % and will be back to add on in a few.

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
  7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

[​IMG]

I have always said that the TREE in the middle of the garden in the adam and eve story was in fact, an Ankh. This is why it was not to be touched. Only the initiate is allowed to touch it because only the initiate would know how to neutralize the charge... If handled, or touched by the un-learned 'You would surely die'.

In the hall of Ma'at, she holds the 'oracle of truth' which in fact is the ankh. When the electromagnetically charged ankh is waved over a persons skin as Ma'at is weighing one's heart to see if they have been right & just it causes the skin to respond according to the individuals mind state. When the ankh is held at a certain angle it can read a persons emotional and spiritual response as the conductivity of the skin alters as well as creating frequency changes.

The way churches are even set up today resemble the ankh. You have the long isle that leads you directly thru the center of the church (which is in fact the phillopian tube) where the preacher gives his message. To the right and left you have the ovaries. The pulpit is actually the top portion of the ankh that represents the womb and where the preacher 'gives birth' thru his/her message trying to make people 'born again'. It could be one of the sub-concious reason for most preachers to call their sermons 'LIFE' changing messages. Another interesting statement they often make when the congregations response is not as enthused as they would like it to be is "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS WORD" i'm giving you today. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS WORD. Now if in the beginning was the 'word' and the 'word' was with 'god' and god gave life, then again i humbly submit that that 'word' was the ANKH (that was not to be touched by the un-learned) in the middle of the garden being held by the 'master' and used to give life to all in creation.

So when the preacher says to the congregation YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS WORD, he is really talking about him/herself and admitting that he is not 'electromagnetically charged' enough to be able to give life (create a loud enough response) to his congregation because he/she is un-learned in the ways of the ankh and the power therein.

peace

8. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Let's do the Ancestor *BUMP* dance! Drums poUnding

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    An excellent work on this is by a brother named "Nur Ankh Amen" entitled; The Ankh and Electromagnetism.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ankh religion