Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
SECRETS OF A SECRET SOCIETY:
Rulers of a Sinthetic World.

All the talk about Secret Societies, New World Orders, The Illuminati, Conspiracy Theories, Doomsday Events- what does it all have to do with us? Really?

Quick answer. Everything. But you don't have to know how a clock works in order to tell time do you? So what happens when the clock breaks and you don't know how to fix it. Right. You take it to someone who does.

Now, what if someone told you....the people who make the clocks, are also the people who make them break, and are also the people who have an invested interest in making sure you never figure out how to fix the clock?

Don't you think you would want to know how the clock really works then....I guess only TIME would tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MASONIC GOD

The true name, although not the nature, of the Masonic God is revealed
only to those Third Degree Masons who elect to be `exalted' to the Holy
Royal Arch. The Royal Arch is often thought of as the Fourth Degree but
the Fourth Degree is that of Secret Master. In fact the Royal Arch is an
extension of the Third Degree, and represents the completion of the
`ordeal' of the Master Mason. Only about one-fifth of all Master Masons are
exalted. But even these, who are taught the `ineffable name' of the Masonic
God, do not appreciate its true nature. This is basically because of
deliberate obfuscation of the truth by some of those who know, and a
general acceptance that everything is as they are told by most members of
the Brotherhood.

In the ritual of exaltation, the name of the Great Architect of the Universe
is revealed as JAH-BUL-ON, not a general umbrella term open to any interpretation an individual Freemason might choose, but a precise designation that describes a specific supernatural being - a compound
deity composed of three separate personalities fused in one.

Each syllable of the `ineffable name' represents one personality of this trinity:
JAH = Jahweh, the God of Hebrews
BUL = Baal, the ancient Cameanite fertility god associated with
`licentious rites of imitative magic'
ON = Osiris, the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld.

Baal was the `false god' with whom Jahweh competed for the allegiance of
the Israelites in the Old Testament. But more recently, within a hundred
years of the creation of the Freemason's God, the sixteenth century
demonologist John Weir identified Baal as a devil. This manifestation of
evil had the body of a spider and three heads, those of a man, a toad,
and a cat.

In 1873, the renowned Masonic author and historian General Albert Pike,
later to become Grand Commander of the Southern Jurisdiction of the
Supreme Council (of the 33rd Degree) at Charleston, USA, wrote of his
reaction on learning of Jah-Bul-On. He was disquieted and disgusted by
the name, and went on "No man or body of men can make me accept as a
sacred word, as a symbol of the infinite and eternal Godhead, a mongrel
word, in part composed of the name of an accursed and beastly heathen
god, whose name has been for more than two thousand years an
appellation of the Devil".

((From: Secrets of a Secret Society./Michael Moore))

abldiag-sml.jpg

Blood Rituals

"Brothers are bound by blood, the question is...whose blood?"

"Some of the biggest men in the United States in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it..." - Woodrow Wilson

washington2.jpg

What's that symbol we see in Baphomet's lap, could it be?? The symbol for America's Doctors???

Some might suggest there is no real ritual without sacrifice, and there is no real sacrifice without blood. Blood rituals are performed everyday. Don't we know as Catholics and Christians when we drink communion wine we are partaking in a mock blood ritual?

newcup.jpg

Thank you Jesus!! Mmmmhummm, sweet blood of Jesus! Like Koolaide.

Masons are Doctors and in Law Enforcement, 2 divisions that still practice Occult Blood rituals. Some Doctors murder hundreds of people every year, even worse that some of the more skillful Serial Killers on Death row.

African people understood blood rituals. We understand animal blood rituals too. Perhaps there is a fear that we will figure out the metaphysics behind animal rituals. Michael Vick? These Occultists know, blood rituals have a higher success rate.

ritslaughter.jpg

Who is the LAMB OF GOD that taketh away the sins of the world?

The ritual slaughter of animals is a very special and affectionate custom in Jewish life. They cut the animals throat wide open in order to drive the animal into a rage whereby the blood is agonizingly pumped out of the creatures body. Depending on the species the divine death throes can take up to four hours. By each body motion a fountain of blood gushes out of the "sacrificial lamb's" throat. The animals go mad during this ordeal.

One example of the type of Satanism the Illuminati families like Bush do is getting a pregnant woman in to a church and sacrificing her and then ripping out the baby and sacrificing it and then draining the blood from the baby and using it as ink to write in the "Great White Book". Not to mention they really do drink human blood, especially babies blood because its so much purer. I can't begin to list how many ex-Illuminists have confirmed all of this.

http://www.shockingdvds.com/moreinfo.php?movie=10

Freemasonry

In summary, according to Freemasonry's critics, Freemasonry is a
brotherhood or more aptly a cult which mandates secrecy and obedience
within its ranks, affords protection and advancement of the interests of its
members, punishes its enemies and turns a blind eye to criminal
behavior committed by its members against non members. Freemasonry
provides a value system and an organizational structure which works to
put brother Freemasons in positions of power in all organizations and can
be used by its members for the most immoral and illegal purposes. Its
foundation appears to rest upon the willingness of its members to selfishly
exchange their ethics for personal advantage. Its strength appears to lie in
a pervasive presence, unseen by those outside the brotherhood, working in
concert to protect and expand their wealth and power. Acacia.

((From: Secrets of a Secret Society./Michael Moore))

jay_z_freemason.gif

ordo.gif

JA-HOVA or JAH-BUL-ON?

Does this mean serving this system of "power" awards one a level of wealth and power over others?

THE LIGHTBRINGERS: The Emissaries of Jahbulon (History of Freemasonry)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7652891847477492406

Beloved KGMS Divine Seer MS:

This info is also in books I have by the David Icke.

Most of our people just do not know.

I am thinking that the Eye at the top of the Pyramid is the Eye of the enemy, Liars and deceivers, Slave Catchers, Human being Corruptors Eye.

The Eye, the Slave Catchers peeping in on our Cosmic Ancient Ancestors Knowledge, like a Cat peeps into a Mouse hole waiting to pounce on it to kill, steal, rob it of its life, like they did our ancestors. The Eye is saying, I have conquered your (Ancestors) Knowledge. Your thoughts on that Beloved MS.
:qqb004:

It is not the Cosmic Ancestors eye.

Who eye is It?

:qqb004: Who is watching that Eye in the Pyramid:qqb004:
They Stole me from Afrika, but forgot to take Afrika out of me and other like minds. That is who is watching the Eye in the Pyramid.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Riding the Waves!

My very FIRST video reply was posted as a RE~ply to a thread started by Goddess Auset entitled "should this video be banned". After watching the video in question, I just clicked "post video reply" in my excitment with new cam and opportunity to take my next step. I then viewed other video RE~ply's to that original video "should this video be banned" and looked in particular a video done by a white woman who was RE~vealing her husbands involvement at the Bohemian Groove. That video has since been RE~moved:qqb013:
http://www.youtube.com/video_response_view_all?v=2aW2N46vf4Q

I RE~cently spoke with a person I know who completed a course in computer something or another. He suggested I look into "kerberous" which is the name of the company guarding the Windows Microsoft XP system...

….. he encouraged M.E. to look further into this.

Kerberos- Windows xp security ..protecting the WORLD WIDE WEB….as in Spider man in his red, white and blue outfit making some demonic hand signals/gestures http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...I7GFRC&q=spiderman+and+bush+and+hand+gestures

Here is some of my findings…

http://www.google.com/search?q=kerb...ox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GFRC

In Greek mythology, Cerberus or Kerberos (Greek Κέρβερος, Kerberos, "demon of the pit") was the hound of Hades, a monstrous three-headed dog (sometimes said to have 50 or 100 heads) called a hellhound. Cerberus guarded the gate to Hades and ensured that spirits of the dead could enter, but none could exit (additionally, no living person was to come into Hades

http://www.lbl.gov/cyber/systems/wxp-security-checklist.html

Horror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus

I see the connections ..the unraveling of a TRUE story… Do you sense any significance in the ‘naming’, “label” of the …security system for miscrosoft xp the same as that hounds which guard the gates of hell?

Sizzla alerted M.E. to “BE~ware of the computer is number is six six six on the cd Royal Son of Ethiopia track entitled, mental chains…

http://www.allthelyrics.com/song/459075/

…He says… Chorus:
Babylon your mental chains break
For Ethiopians progress ourself, we educate
Well a lightning, not a earthquake
Babylon your mental chains break
Black people go home, for righteousness sake

It can BE heard here www.rnanetwork.ning.com

Verse 2:
The preaching is over, what's your actions to this?
So land up inna them land, nothing you have accomplished
Them inna them computer age, children beware of it
Because everything, everything becomes cybernetic
Repatriation, we endeavour, we'll all make it
Too much inna Babylon, that is too much for your kit
Computer is them world, them number is six six six
That's the mark of the beast, look out for micro-chip

Chorus

Verse 3:… http://www.allthelyrics.com/song/459075/
any questioning of the ‘why’s behind their pairing of these entities:?:

Romance
The Tale of Cupid and Psyche first appeared as a digressionary story told by an old woman in Lucius Apuleius' novel, The Golden Asse, written in the second century A.D. Apuleius probably used an earlier tale as the basis for his story, modifying it to suit the thematic needs ..."

I thought of myself in my love as a child for "Horror" and "Romance" novels.
Besides that...horror and romance seem to go together in the Afreekan male/female intimate partner relationships!..

Some of this is an aside to the topic of discussion, yet, I started working on this thread last night and enough of it seems to fit..sorta :qqb013:

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back