Science and Technology : Secrets hidden

macoo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 3, 2012
Is the day when the scientists are able to know what the man is thinking of and what he is hiding from people coming? This is what the scientists hope but what is the truth? Let us read?

Scientists from Britain, Germany and Japan finally managed to read the mind and what the person think of! They have used imaging device using magnetic resonance, (Magnetic Resonance Imaging MRI) after doing many amazing experiments.

They have asked a person a question which has the answer of either yes or no, and the MRI always showed the area of ​​the brain related to the question. If the answer is yes, a specific area in the brain will be activated and the device will immediately detect this activation, whereas if the answer is no, another area of ​​the brain will be activated and consequently detected by the device.

A real photo of the brain taken by MRI showing the activation of specific areas of the brain during thinking of a certain matter, each area is specialized with one type of ideas. When a man is asked a question like, do you love this person or not?, The device detects the area responsible for yes or no answer before the man answers, as soon as thinking starts, the device will detect the answer and show on a computer monitor the glowing area of ​​the brain from which the answer can be detected!! Surely using software specialized for this purpose.

Therefore, this device is used to tell you what you think of!! But the experiment still in the primary stage and the question is: can scientists one day reach to know all things the men think of?

Professor, Colin Blakemore says "we should not be very optimist at this stage, because experiments are at the start of the way. However, other scientists say that we could read people's mind and intentions and know their passion and plans.

Anyway, dear reader, I do not think that these experiments will develop on large scale, as Allah the Almighty says: "Allâh knows the fraud of the eyes, and all that the breasts conceal" (19: Gafir). this noble verse confirms that hidden things of the person is known by nobody except Allah, the Almighty, but techniques may develop and enable scientists from reading some of the person's mind through the brain but will not be able to know for example the person's tenet.

اروع مناضرة الشيخ ديدات - YouTube

Brother Macoo ... thanks for sharing.

I've heard of this before, there's probably a thread or two here about it ... technology that allows them to read our thoughts ... whether it gets to the point that they are actually able to use it against us ... i don't know.

Good write and read though ... :toast:

:heart:

Destee

I have read about research by neuroscientists which detect certain thoughts before the subject 'says' he thought it. What I have read indicates this only works for extremely limited questions. For instance, the subject is asked to say when he decides to move a finger. EEG readings indicate, sometimes, brain activity _before_ the subject indicates he decided to make the movement. But, that is a long way from actually reading someone's mind. The research I have read tends to involve extremely simple possibilities with only two possible outcomes. And, even then, the researcher first preps the subject as to what the two possible thoughts may be.

What has impressed me more than the oversold ability to read minds is the implication --- rarely explored from what I have read --- of a external something, other than the subject's brain, which is actually making the decision. This suggests the possibility that man actually has no free choice and that, in fact, he only thinks he is in control of his thoughts. Hence, one possibility, is that this external entity [let's call it Universal Consciousness for now] originates thoughts which the subject misperceives as being his own ideas.

Et al, it would be like me having a dream tonight, and in that dream a character thinks he choices to do something but, in fact, the choice to do that originated in the mind of the Dreamer, not in the mind of the Dream Character. Dare I segue into yet another of my theories about the Matrix vs. the Real World? Maybe later.

Unfortunately, mainstream scientists rarely give credence to the concept of Universal Consciousness --- with one notable exception. That being the fascinating Global Consciousness Project being done at Princeton University:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back