Food Discussion : Secret Recipes

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
I know it seems crazy to ask, but does your family have any secret recipes they've passed down to you? Do you have your own secret recipes that you plan to pass down?

Sadly enough, I've lost a lot of the recipes my family had, and had to start from scratch, but I feel I do alright. A lot of creole and cajun cooking where I live, so it wasn't hard to find inspiration.

Never know until you dip your feet into the water Angela. I'll be your number one fan even though I wouldn't know a cook stove if it fell on my head.

That's true. In all honesty, I've been thinking a lot about posting videos here on Destee of me cooking some of my fav dishes, that is, my own recipes and some classics, too.

Baking has been one of my favorite things to do, since childhood, and cooking is where I find my sanity when the world seems too much. If I build a big enough fanbase, maybe I could make it my job(not really, but a woman can dream, right?)

Yes, My Niece who passed away b4 me made the best chili and I know her secret ingredient....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back