Black People : Secret Malcolm X Recording with the FBI

I don't know what this means, but I found it interesting.

It came up after I finished watching a video by Anthony Browder.

I think they wanted MX to snitch on the NOI, and he didn't. But it might be deeper than that.

The Video
Thanks for that video, I have a video of Paul Robeson standing in front of the world trade center just before the planes collided on September 11 2001.
Many believe that Paul Robeson died but he was actually kept in cryogenics and released by Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Brzezinski, had sent him to Afghanistan to train Al Quead, since he had a computer chip placed in hisbrain during the freezing and was totally under mind control.

He was sent there to be a spy within the Russian troops because he sang so well in the Russian language.

Now his relations with Bin Laden are unclear but he was seen giving flight training lessons to Muhammed Atta in Florida

Thanks for that video, I have a video of Paul Robeson standing in front of the world trade center just before the planes collided on September 11 2001.
Many believe that Paul Robeson died but he was actually kept in cryogenics and released by Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Brzezinski, had sent him to Afghanistan to train Al Quead, since he had a computer chip placed in hisbrain during the freezing and was totally under mind control.

He was sent there to be a spy within the Russian troops because he sang so well in the Russian language.

Now his relations with Bin Laden are unclear but he was seen giving flight training lessons to Muhammed Atta in Florida

ROFLMBO!

I think they wanted MX to snitch on the NOI, and he didn't. But it might be deeper than that.

Whatever their intent was, Malcolm wa'ent no fool. Malcolm was not "Wille Fu-Fu."

So, I feel pretty sure they didn't get whatever it was they came for, at least not from Malcolm.

Malcolm knew their "divide & conquer" techniques.

As for how "deep" this really was, you really have to keep in mind the dynamics between Malcolm, that era, the NOI, and our government's corruption....and it is most important to put events in chronological order...keep in mind the timeline of what had already taken place.

THIS interview was Feb. 4th, '64.

Keep in mind, though, that Malcolm had already been "suspended" from the NOI (allegedly) for his "chickens coming home to roost" comment on JFK's assassination in Nov. '63.

He was also barred from "Savior's Day" (Feb. 26th) in '64.

Malcolm left the NOI in March of '64.

The Video

peace

have we not learned from the faked Osama recordings.....

Malcolm died because he stood up for righteousness "by any means neccessary"....

now, 45 years later we are suppossed to think he was a snitch even after we have plenty of evidence (even video) of him telling all devils to their face who they are while laughing, no doubt!

Funny, i've never seen a thread like this started about the author of his autobiography and he told you in the introduction that he (the author) was a snitch ......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back