Black Short Stories : Secret I bear....Asia Laquelle...

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nevar, Jan 30, 2010.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    These ******* don't have nothing on me. I mean I am the shhhh you hear me can't no woman touch this. I am the total package that all men want. Can't even keep their man at home, and all the time running me down. These ******* just need to wise up and give their men what they want. I ain't acting all stank but some of you need a reality check. Now I don't have time to take you to school on this so keep up or get lost. Yeah like I said I am a total package nice hips, nice lips, and a killer body. Fella's be jocking me they be jocking my fresh. I have a string of victims that right victims, and they don't mind paying for this. I love using men to get what I want keeps me from working a nine to five.

Now I have a secret mmmmmmmmhhhhhm, and it is going to stay that way. My best friend Nechelle just keep eating my @ss about fooling these men. She always telling the same thing over and over hell I can't put my makeup on right cause she bugging me. Blah, blah, yada, yada. (Nechelle) girl if I were you I would stop living a lie, and tell these men who you really are! (Asia) see this is why you are my only friend because you don't know how to mind your [email protected] busines. Girl I don't make these men come to me they demand me. Besides you can't get mad if your cuts want me. Girl, I am all that. (pushing her breast up) (Nechelle) How long you think these men is going to put up with just giving oral all the time? He going to want more than just that. (Asia) see, see you sound like a hater, and it isn't like I'm doing everybody. Girl men are so gulliable tell them what they want to hear, and they keep coming back for more. I got myself a prominent figure girl. He is well known and fine I have to keep this on the down low. He saw me at the flower shop and love the way my petals bloom. I can tell a politician a mile away. I had to make sure he was checking out the bootie girl.

He took the bait, he took the bait. I mean he couldn't help but to stare. Immediately walked over and help me picked up my few dollars, bam instant hookup. He slipped me his card, and told me to call him in about thirty minutes. You know I didn't calling a man after meeting him no way let that man suffer. He don't have me I have him. I love the art of seduction. I should hold a class on Seduction. (They both laughed. Looking at her watch her cellphone ring scoffing at who is calling her) [email protected] I wish Mike would stop calling me it is over. I don't have no need for old broke down players honey. My honey is way to rich for sucka's like him. Well girl I got to go I'll see you later don't wait up for me, and don't do nothing I surely would do. (Asia) Ok girl you be careful I'm serious girl I love you and I don't want to see you hurt. Just think about what I said. And they both hugged. After that night my whole world had changed I wish from that moment I could have been straight.........

To be continued........

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    alrighty now......ya stories seem to always come alive