But, it's up to each individual
To rebut or believe
Deny or cleave
To it's history......

And, I've lived to witness and see
That there are things of this world
That are simply, otherwise,
Unexplainable to me.

I have heard some say they were born with a veil. To know something is about to happen, but can neither explain or stop the event from occuring if it's harmful...what a cross to bear.
Sister Cherryblossom, I am enjoying your talented pen to the utmost. However, we ask that you limit your poetic pieces to 5 on the front page of the "Get Your Flow On" forum, and right now you have 7 poems on the front page. Destee's Poetic Etiquette rules state:

1. Don't flood the forum with your poetry!
Yessssss ... we want to read your work, but please give us a little bit at a time. Don't post every peace you've ever written, immediately after joining us. Start slowly by posting a peace or two at a time. If you have 5+ peaces on the "first page" of the poetry forum, you are probably posting too many within a short period of time.

Every Member wants their work to remain on the "first page" of the poetry forum as long as possible. If you flood the forum with many of your pieces ... you are pushing everyone else's work to the back pages (which happens quickly enough because there are so many poets.)

Thank you for understanding sis.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back