Black People Politics : Second Presidential Debate 10/16/2012

In the Spirit of Politics,

... Your prediction is about as good as a pig in a poke :lol::lol::playball:

Peace In,

154247374.jpg

.....:hammer:
My prediction:

empty%252520chair%252520debate%252520copy_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

this is a quote from Andrew Sullivian....

To my mind, Obama dominated Romney tonight in every single way: in substance, manner, style, and personal appeal. He came back like a lethal, but restrained predator. He was able to defend his own record, think swiftly on his feet, and his Benghazi answer was superb. He behaved luke a president. He owned the presidency. And Romney? Well, he has no answers on the math question and was exposed. He was vulnerable on every social issue, especially immigration. And he had no real answer to the question of how he’d be different than George W Bush.
I’m excitable - but sometimes politics is about emotion as well as reason. And my view is that Obama halted Romney’s momentum in its tracks and his performance will bring women voters in particular flooding back. He’s just more persuasive. On watching with the sound off - apart from weird gaps in the CSPAN coverage - Obama did not grin like Biden; he smiled confidently, leaning forward. Within twenty minutes, Romney looked flush and a little schvitzy.
Game, set and match to Obama. He got it; he fought back; he gave us all more than ample reason to carry on the fight.

— That’s Andrew Sullivan on tonight’s debate.

Looks like President Obama doesn't have George Bush and 8 years of republican rulership to run against anymore, he doesn't know what to say. If he loses tomorrow again, you can give Romney the election. Romney is a natural bully, Obama fans better send him some strategies to help him, because he is in trouble.

Well, you are dead wrong about Mr. Obama not knowing what to say... Truth and sincerity speaks volumes, always.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back