Black People : Sean Penn needs to stop doing drugs

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Oct 9, 2004.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    America is so full brain wash propoganda. :bully: 'TEAM AMERICA' This new puppet show of how America wins and kills all of its enemies, North Korea, Osama, and Takes Iraq, is another white wash of weak and malable minds.

They even gave this puppet show a "R" rating. There is a steamy sex scene between puppets. :puke: Oh my gosh..lol

Sean Penn needs to quit drinking and doing coke. But I get his message. Read it here.

http://www.drudgereport.com/penn.htm

2. THA HOOKUPMAN

THA HOOKUPMAN Banned MEMBER

FRRE THINKER
    Ratings:
    +17
    no shame in not voting.....FIRST SEAN PENN CAN SMOKE HIS LIFE AWAY I DONT REALLY CARE....AND LIKE I SAID no shame in not voting..AFTER WATCHING THAT 911 MOVIE AND SEEING HOW THE BLACK PEOPLE IN CONGRESS WERE BEGGING THEM FOOLS IN THE GOVERMENT TO LOOK AT A MISTAKE OF THEIRS LETTING BUSH WIN WHEN ANY BODY WITH EYES COULD SEE HE LOST BY A LAND SLIDE.....U THINK WHEN U GO AND VOTE THIS TIME ALL THE THINGS WILL CHANGE HUH....BUSH AND KERRY ARE FRAT BROTHERS YAWL...THE SKULL AND BONES.....THEY ALL HAVE A MIND SET OF BLACKS ARE SECOND RATE PEOPLE ...SO U CAN VOTE ALL U WANT AND THE POWERS AT BE WILL PICK THE PRESIDENT..THE ONLY VOTE THAT COUNTS IS YOUR LOCAL VOTE ....BUT U NEED TO KNOW AMERICA IS NOT A A PLACE THAT PICKS ITS PRESIDENT ....35 PRESIDENTS WHERE CUZINS...HOW CAN THAT BE IF WE PICKED OUR PREZ???....BUSH AND CLINTON WHERE 3RD CUZINS TO AS WELL AS REAGEN AND FORD AND ALL OF THEM BEFORE ...ITS A BLOOD LINE THING....BLACK PEOPLE ...THEY ONLY COME TO HE HOOD WHEN THEY ARE RUNNING FOR PREZ...WHEN DO BLACK ISSUES GET HELP FROM THIS GOVERMENT WE RUN TO HELP OUT....WE NEED TO STOP LOOKING FOR THE GREAT WHITE HOPE ...CAUSE HE WILL NEVER COME.......SO SEAN PENN AND ALL OF HOLLYWOOD CAN SMOKE AND DRINK THEIR WHITE BUTTS OFF AND I COULD CARE LESS...... :skillet: