Black People : Sean “Waterboy” Hannity

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by luckyrooster, May 25, 2009.

1. luckyrooster

luckyrooster Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Sean “Waterboy” Hannity

When will Sean Hannity be waterboarded?

On April 22,2009, Hannity volunteered to be waterboarded in order to prove that waterboarding is not torture. He and Rush Limbaugh, state that torture and waterboarding are like “fraternity pranks” and not harmful at all. They both, along with Donald Rumsfield say that they could easily withstand imprisonment in the Guantanamo Bay prison. Keith Olbermann offered to donate $1,000 to military families for every second Hannity is waterboarded.

2. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    The odds go way down since

another conservative talk show host did the waterboard and lasted 6 seconds and said " I dont want to say this but this is TOURTURE LOL

Right-Wing Radio Host Gets Waterboarded, and Lasts Six Seconds Before Saying It's Torture
    By John Byrne / May 22, 2009.

Host Erich Muller says "It was instantaneous...and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

Chicago radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller decided he'd get himself waterboarded to prove the technique wasn't torture.

It didn't turn out that way. "Mancow," in fact, lasted just six or seven seconds before crying foul. Apparently, the experience went pretty badly -- "Witnesses said Muller thrashed on the table, and even instantly threw the toy cow he was holding as his emergency tool to signify when he wanted the experiment to stop," according to NBC Chicago.

"The average person can take this for 14 seconds," Marine Sergeant Clay South told his audience before he was waterboarded on air. "He's going to wiggle, he's going to scream, he's going to wish he never did this."

Mancow was set on a 7-foot long table with his legs elevated and his feet tied.

"I wanted to prove it wasn't torture," Mancow said. "They cut off our heads, we put water on their face...I got voted to do this but I really thought 'I'm going to laugh this off.' "

The upshot? "It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow told listeners. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back...It was instantaneous...and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

"Absolutely. I mean that's drowning," he added later. "It is the feeling of drowning."

"If I knew it was gonna be this bad, I would not have done it," he said.

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    hannity is just talkin out the side of his redneck like always....
    he won't do it...he's a [email protected] but he's not stupid....

one love
    khasm

4. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28

(Talking outta the side of his 'red-neck'! HA!)

:em0100: