Scrolling Marquee For Site News and Updates

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by MsInterpret, May 21, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I know you are busy Destee, with the moving of threads. This is just a thought for the future of Destee.com...

The Shout Box is small and I know you were thinking about finding out on how to make it bigger. But what about a scrolling marquee that scrolls across in a specified area for site announcements for like Study Groups and Brother Old Soul's classes and other site news?

I know Bro Clyde wants to keep us updated on the Groups and it would help him so he wouldn't have to constantly post it over and over again in the Shout Box leaving it for it's purpose, but yet keeping Study Groups relevant in there own section.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    That's a good idea Sister ... i think we've probably had something like that before ... hmmmm ... but i can look into it again.

But the shout box is for any and everyone ... no matter what they shout ... i'd love to see it being shouted in 24/7 ... :D

Classes, Hellos, I Love You's, Wassup, conversations, love taps, real business ... whatever ... it's all good!!!

But i will look into what you're suggesting ... once i get this behind us.

In fact, with this unexpected work, lots of great ideas are coming to mind!

I'm excited! I LOVE YOU ... THANK YOU ... MUWHAHAHAHA :kiss:

:heart:

Destee