Black Spirituality Religion : Scriptural Mysteries

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by willa, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    EZEKIEL 47: The Temple of GOD above us in heaven oversees the spiritual refinement of the children of God. Where every corner and meaning of it is for triumph in holiness over evil mortality. "Waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: Revelation and Prophets were first in the East. "for the forefront of the house (first) stood before the East, and the waters came down from the right (right is always symbolic of righteousness with God), at the south side of the Alter (of Jesus Christ)". South is the position of mankind as God stands at the North.

Then brought he (the Lord) me out of the way of the gate northward (through heaven), and led me about the way without unto the utter gate (farthest gate of the House of Israel; also the gate of the entire faithful to God in all dispensations of time) by the way that looketh eastward (to prophets and apostles);and, behold, there ran out waters (revelation) on the right side (from Jesus Christ to his servants, the loyal house hold of faith).

"And when the man (now the Holy Spirit) that had the line in his hand (a moment of judgement) went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits (a dispensation of time since the teachings of Christ), and he (the Holy Spirit of revelation) brought me through the waters (of revelation); The waters were to the ankles (as we are given Godly knowledge here a little there a little.)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    I haven't been able to find the verse but it says, that wickedness shall be greater than the days of Noe (Noah) in these the Last Days, never has been and never shall be again.

Are you seeing any difference as was never seen before? How about people willing to kill themselves in order to murder others; all the names of murder cults, kidnapping, slavery of children without parents, sexual atrocities used with a name for God.

The government calls it Global Warming. God calls it a warning for what is on its way in weather in the wrath of God because of
    the horror of iniquity.

Considering that food crops are being devastated by "Extreme" "Severe" weather. Are you putting in the food storage for your family. Those who live with you and those who aren't paying attention. The Russians are saying America will break apart in five categories. They are looking forward to it.

Can you name more?

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +300
    Signs of the Times:

More unexplainable weather according to weather people: Widespread historic (record breaking all the other record breakers this year) flooding. Tens of thousands evacuated out of their homes. Neighborhoods turned into lakes. Louisana 20,000 rescued, five dead.

"Fire swept through town like a river of fire." California being burned daily.

Disease: Zika virus being spread to Toddlers. Fox news.

People will be divided between Righteousness and rebellion against God. The wicked will pick up the sword (guns) to destroy each other and the peaceable. They will love to murder for revenge, power and personal gain. There will be those faithful who say, "Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel (faithful)…" 1 Sam 17:45 The ultimate victorious will perform restraint to be at all times the Godly warrior. If there is a battle for defense, the Lord will lead fighting for our blessing.