Black Poetry : Scrimmage in the G-funk era leaves an image in the mirror fast to gaze at and this amaze cats and g

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Scrimmage in the G-funk era leaves an image in the mirror fast
to gaze at and this amaze cats and get a girl in my arms at last
to perform a task that will start with kissing, “AW BOO YOU got
sweaty brown thighs like steak gravy this make me crazy and hot
my facts crawls as no cracks of flaws in my art work brains start
to perk like coffee, then cats back up off me in MT TRASHMORE PARK
use to be a land fill my plan ill as I continue to rap to this chick
and possibly get a kiss quick, have to duck crap hide and be slick
and construct a map inside my watch going tick plus write with bic
ink pen could only think then it's a love letter right? Hop in my ride then
we can collide with the wind what you say huh? Stride to be your boyfriend
“NAW PLAYER I'm a black Soul Sista and you wanna rocket my chocolate
and turn my panties like bicycle sprockets so no deals on wheel knock it
in the water, no limit to the steam and like an Olympic team you ready
to compete my body in sweaty heat,much hot air need fans and confetti
to celebrate while you devastate me with love talk, now this is BLACK
HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH apparatus required to achieve status desired facts
has it right, you wanna kiss and feast and wish for peace in bed well at least
my lips are red oh BLACK SOUL SISTAS go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH increase
of hugs in the club, down forever in cute lace got my underwear in a brown
suitcase keep my apples and oranges in a fruit vase boys go down town
while I move my thing around, be careful not to drown being a hound
could pose a problem, write a love letter with vapor and jive paper be
alive with sympathetic insights on energetic nights heights skyscraper or tree
got cake here and fakes fear SHAKESPEARE intellect, have pride and trust
allow my intuition to guide us, starting in the garden of EDEN a must
for ADAM is major with a pattern of behavior this boy wanna bite my
fruit because tonight I'm cute, my thing tight can't dispute that try for pie
write absurd and like a bird build nests while you chill try to suck breasts
I duck my dress is down doe mess around end up in bed with sexual stress
jangling my keys while you banging these cakes of mine won't settle for less
a Black Soul Sista has her work cut out and she flirt butt no doubt it's bless
you wanna proceed in the club with a need for love so your creed is to
hug my waist and rub the fat lips on my thing through the lace then you
race to the bedroom but not today Hosea I know this sound SPANISH but
I'm ready to vanish in thin affair go and win a pair of boyfriends with my strut
its hot in here and it's not clear as to why oh gosh it's my true pie all up
for grabs, in the hood pause for a good cause but would SANTA CLAUS drop
some toys up in here please, enjoy a lot when there are toys for tots

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : ONE NATION UNDER A GROOVE (Detroit’s Tribute to The Funk) Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : his funk are facts bizarre so he jumped back into the car and drove away looked at the globe today a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : He has nasty capacity in his car trunk and bizarre funk delivered through speakers and seekers of mu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He has nasty capacity in his car trunk and bizarre funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Way Too Little, But Not Too Late: Hillary & Dems Fake the Funk on Voting Rights Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : LA Jury Awards $5 Million to Funk Legend Sly Stone Black People Open Forum 5
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Steve Arrington - Funk And Roll Junky Black Entertainment 0
Destee Black People : Why Are Summa Yall Fake'n the Funk? Black People Open Forum 77
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Robert Lowe - Back to the Funk Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : FREDDIE KING Boogie Funk 1973 live! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : The JB's - Pass the Peas PEOPLE funk soul 45 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Instant funk I got My Mind Made Up 1979 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Lonnie Liston Smith Cosmic Funk Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Parliament Funkadelic - give up the funk Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Con Funk Shun === By Your Side Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Pure Funk - Johnny Guitar Watson Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Going For the Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Con Funk Shun Black Entertainment 7
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : P-Funk Guitarist Dies At 56 Black Entertainment 6
Khasm13 Khasm13 : funk was da crime..... Khasm13 2
R Black Poetry : No Limit to the Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Omowale Jabali African American History Culture : NOLA FUNK African American History Culture 7
Omowale Jabali Masters of the FUNK, part 1: Rick James and the Stone City Band Honoring Black Ancestors 8
Sekhemu Black Entertainment : P-Funk Black Entertainment 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Concise Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : dys funk tional family - eddie griffin Black Entertainment 2
Nita Black Poetry : Jungle Funk from a Monkey's Nutz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
M Black Poetry : THROW FUNK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : mind funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Nahshon Black Poetry : Mind Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
G Quiet Poetry Lounge : "Sister Sweet Funk" (version 1) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : The Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : The Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
M Black Poetry : Drop Funk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Entertainment : Unique jazz-funk-hiphop music @ MP3.com Black Entertainment 1
Y Black Poetry : Funk this! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
W Black Poetry : green funk... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
HODEE Black People Politics : New Era of Public Safety: An Advocacy Toolkit for Fair, Safe, and Effective Community Policing Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : NFL’s Depression-era ban on black players lingers on in the owner’s box Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Battle Brews to Dump Jim Crow-Era Voting Rules in Deep South Mississippi Black People Politics 1
OldSoul Black People : Ancestry pulls slavery-era ad after backlash Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Sports : Michael Jordan’s Legacy May Be In Peril In The Era Of wokeness Black Sports 3
Liberty Black People Politics : 7 African-American Politicians Who Will Rise in the Era of Trump Black People Politics 0
chuck African American History Culture : What do we need to remember about the post civil war reconstruction era? African American History Culture 0
chuck African American History Culture : What Do Recall About The Era Of Black Power After The Civil War? African American History Culture 0
Liberty Black People : American Girl Debuts African-American Doll From the Civil Rights Era Black People Open Forum 0
Orisons Black People : Why is RACIST HATRED STILL standard in the Modern Era? Black People Open Forum 41
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A next generation(New Era Detroit) of black activism gains steam African American History Culture 1
OldSoul OldSoul : how black owned businesses were wiped out during the Civil Rights era OldSoul 0
chuck Black People : In The Era Of Obama: Racism Come Full Circle! Black People Open Forum 4