i try not to follow his ways
i got different plays
i run a diffrent offense
and my defense
is betta den decent
please listen to reason
365 is my aim to appeasing
throughout the changes of da seasons...

I hear ya, Khasm, but you will find that a lot of women do enjoy this "pagan" holiday. Now, I can only speak for myself. But I rarely do anything solely to impress girlfriends, and keeping up with the joneses, well, it's hard enough keepin up with my own eccentric self. I know some want a fortune spent on them, but that's so not necessary. I like giving gifts as well, not just receiving. Anyway, it takes all different opinions to make up a world. Peace.

feeling ya.. but cant afford to be fooled. That comes on April 1st.

Khasm13

Why do you think so many reationships crack on this day? It is a plan to a great degree. There will be love, but as much heart ache and grief. Oh they won again. They know. It isn't a mistake. Then you are backed up to President day. If you fall out my friend from the trend of giving in. You fall into what the plan was.

Now here me out.

It doesn't take a mint to please the love. It shouldn't take fort knox to prove your love. Cause if it did it isn't worth it. And wasn't meant to be. A single rose, a ten dollar box, a greeting card will help survive the lock. That they place on the soul of so many on this day.

I stood in line, traveled down the dedicated isle of red..voodoo.
And felt like you do. It shows no level and the things I do. Money can't buy me love.

Many hearts are still bleedin.. cupid came thru and he is a heathen for not dipping his arrow in a bit of understanding. Keeping it in perspective by reducing the number of merchants displays and demanding. We participate.

Gifts from the heart. Play that game.. on this day and be that man.

The riff is deep now K.. you know it is.. so take another look at what you can give, on that pagan day.. to survive the heap and fray of love lost. Much understanding..

THE ONLY WINNER ARE THOSE WHO NOW TODAY CAN COUNT THE BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS. SOME BY THE DIVORCE IN COURT. Either way they make you pay!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back